Heidi's Bday Faker Than Her Hair, Nose and Boobs

9/16/2008 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Goldie B

midge

Awwwwww they are so cute!

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

VOMIT

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

VOMIT

Liz

When these two fall, it will hurt like hell!

Nice photo op......................the papz really need to stop showing up when these two call!

expygirl

If people (cough cough) stop following her with a camera maybe she will go away. That was pretty funny though.

KP

1st off...this is a celebity gossip site....do these two famehungry whores even count as that? are you guys so desperate for filler that you'd even pop these people on here? and PLEASE tell me you dont actually PAY for these photos...it's bad enough seeing them without thinking you're paying for this obviously staged dreck....I gotta say TMZ.....Im rapidly losing respect for ya ! Though you at least are smart enough to make fun of them...though thats even more attention than they deserve

expygirl

That was Tori Spelling right?

Sarah

OMG.....WHY does the media (TMZ you are guilty) continue to follow these 2 morons around and film/photograph them???? There are so many more talented, interesting people out there in the world. If we ignore them, maybe they will just go away! PLEASE....go away !

stephc5

They are both so gross. Dull and ugly especially Spencer and his flesh colored beard. Why are these people famous?

jeezlouise

You forgot her fake duck lips and horse face

just wondering

I would rather have no one know me, than for people to know me as an ass.
Dont these two realize everyone is making fun of them? In a way, I kinda feel
sorry for them, cause maybe they reaaly arent smart enough to know how stupid
the public thinks they are. If I were them, I would be embarrassed to have the public
know I call the paps for attention. Thats lame.

Molly K.

Really? If they had to stage it, couldn't they make it believeable? It was painful to watch. I Love celebrity gossip, but I cannot stand these two and I don't know why they won't go away. No one from The Hills should be THAT famous, especially these two!

Danielle

This is worse than their Valentines Day on that boat and Mother's Day put together.. FAKE FAKE FAKE.....no wonder why Lauren won't be friends with her. I really hope TMZ's staff isn't following these two ZZZZ-listers expecting to get paid lots because this is just bad Public Access Television....next time, put the vomitting in bold so I won't have to worry about watching it.

Josh

oh my god. that is disgusting

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments