Top Model - I Have a Jimmy Choo Stalker

9/16/2008 8:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adrianne Curry, star of "My Fair Brady" and winner of "America's Next Top Model," claims she's been stalked by a woman she fears will do great harm to her -- and a pair of expensive shoes set off the alarm.
Adrianne Curry: Click to view docs!
TMZ has obtained a restraining order issued today against Shira Gellis, prohibiting her from having any contact with Curry.

According to a declaration filed by Curry, Gellis became infatuated with her, came to her home with a dog that pooped on her lawn, then asked Curry for a bag to clean it up. From there the situation escalated -- Gellis allegedly began harassing conversations with Curry on MySpace, and Adrianne claims Gellis eventually "dedicated her entire MySpace page to me."

In one MySpace rant, Gellis described Curry as someone who was "toxic to the soul ... still so beautiful, her heart was as ugly as the death of a child ..."

Curry says on one occasion, Gellis sent a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes to her home. In her declaration, Curry says "Only a stalker would know that my favorite colors are gold and garnet. Only a stalker would remember my shoe size. I almost threw up."

Spoken like a true super model.

Audrina HOT

Smug, bulimic bitch. What,cant people be fans anymore?

debeers

Hey TMZ this is serious.......stop acting like idiots.

actually...

adrianne's such a bipolar drama queen.

Ms. X

Boo Hoo...let Peter fart on the stalker.

!!

Hmph!!

For a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes... her dog can poop on my yard, and she can write whatever she wants about me on her myspace page!

actually...

If you've ever seen Curry on tv it's clear she blows EVERYTHING out of proportion. No doubt she's done the same here.

actually...

~Aren't stoners supposed to be chill? This chick is always angry or creating drama. She gets paranoid instead of mellow.~

actually...

Looks like her racist, belligerent ways have created alot of bad karma for her.

actually...

what up Adrianne? what happened to your tough girl act? you can't handle a simple stalker? lololol

Pablo Alleycorn

Adrianne Curry (recipe): 1 part wannabe diva, 1 part d-list model, add has been actor mix well with dash of tmz (serves 1)

whatthefrig

This is just a publicity stunt....her popularity is zilch and she is just desperately trying not to be forgotten, but she is ohhhhhhh soooooooo forgettable!

Biracial myself

Karma is a bitch! I hope the stalker doesn't stop after this dumb b^&*% made comments about Texans paying for their own rescue. Live it first before running your mouth idiot! Oh yeah and maybe if you stop smoking pot long enough maybe you'll have a real thought.

actually...

Is this Peter Brady's wife... the one that macks on chicks? Wasn't that freakin hilarious when he complained that Mrs. Brady was questioning the 'sanctity' of his marriage??! DUDE! Are you kidding me?? The way you and your wife treat each other the two of YOU don't even believe in the 'sanctity' of your marriage! Your wife posed nude with a chick she wants to get busy with, neither of you respects the other one, and you treat each other like crap. The stalker would at least pay attention to her!

actually...

Somebody please take a lawnmower to her eyebrows

Manbearpig