McCain Swings at Barack Over Lindsay

9/17/2008 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCainJohn McCain has weighed in over Barack Obama's reported slap in the face to Lindsay Lohan. The Chicago Sun-Times quotes an unnamed high-level Barack source who says they rejected Lohan's offer to host an event because she "is not exactly the kind of high-profile star who would be a positive for us."

Tucker Bounds, a spokesman for the McCain campaign tells TMZ, "So let me get this straight -- they turned away Lindsay Lohan, but Barack Obama has friends like unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers and convicted felon Tony Rezko? Maybe LiLo is just too upstanding for Barack Obama."

UPDATE: Tommy Vietor, Obama's spokesperson, just told TMZ, "Glad to see they're focused on the important issues over in McCain HQ."

teresa

MY 8 months old yellow lab is a community leader at the dog park - just like Obama. I would vote for my dog and Max from TMZ before Osama Lin Biden...........the muslim.

newsworthy05

I agree with Barack! WHO NEEDS HER? ARE YOU KIDDING? Now McCain is defending the lesbians? Isn't be oppsed to gay marriage? WTF

Mary

It is amazing how some women can be so easily fooled, as a woman you should feel so exploited by John McCaine, he pulled Sarah Who, out of a hat, this woman who doesn't know what the Bush doctrine is, can see Rusia from her front porch, and who has a 17 year old daughter knocked up, and said she is the proud grand parent of her 17 year old granchild, honestly.. tell me a parent who is proud their 17 year old daughter is knocked up?? so much for family value! my daughter finish high school at 17, graduated with honors, go to college remain a virgin until she was 19, OH just one note, I am a single mom, who work hard and instill empowerment, life skills, self esteem, and pride to my children.
So people or women think with your head, yes Sara is pretty, but that is all there is to her..get your facts, and finally show some guts and stand up for what you beleive, do you really want 4 years of what you have now? I am single and makes a decent living, but still I can hardly take care of myself, I use to pay 40.00 to full my take premium unleaded because I drive a luxry car now it is close to 70.00 tp full my tank.

that's all

McCain You ass**le! what are you doing taking up for Lohan wo trashed Palin?? Why don't you let Palin run for president and you retire! You lost your old mind long ago!

freedomisnotfree

funny stuff John Mc Cain has a sense of humor and has a valid point
GO JOHNNY GO

Oren Ishi

Lesbiens and gays, unite and vote for Hussein Obama. Although a Muslim, he is one of us.

And he was really really upset when one of his lovers, the choirmaster of Rev.Wright's church, was murdered. Obama claims that he had nothing to do with his murder. His dead lover swore that he would not talk.

freedomisnotfree

GO JOHNNY GO

Mrs Joe Jackson

McCain is so far out of touch, he needs a yard stick to touch his wife's ass... hey Cheiny... shoot him now. Put him out of his misery.

Melissa

Your kids think your a loser Marcy. You got pregnant, you can't afford them, you were to selfish to give them away and you didn't abort them. Shame on you.

Like Lohan we don't want you on our side.

Obama/Biden 08

bee

Tucker nailed it on the head - Great comment by his spokesman.

Independent for Barack

Marcie you have a lot to learn. It's great to see that you hate others based on their religion. I'm sure God would love that.

Independent for Barack

Ive been a doctor for the Navy for 18 years and I am a muslim. Any of you racists have a problem with that?

Bandolero

Hi again folks, Not to worry about Aig or Merrill or lehman They are now all on Ebay! And don't forget, Drill Drill Drill! Tod get off me! I mean for OIL!

that's all

AND WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT SOME MENTAL DEFECT OUT OF HOLLYWOOD THINKS WHO HAS A FONDNESS FOR BOOZE AND REGURGITATION THINKS ?? DUMBING DOWN OF THE POPULATION.

LULU

YOU'D THINK THAT OBAMA WOULD WELCOME ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD STAR INTO HIS ENTOURAGE...GIVEN THAT HE IS SO CHUMMY WITH THE HOLLYWIERD LIMOSINE LIBERALS. WHAT A FAKER THAT MAN IS!!!!!!!