The Truth According to LL Cool J

9/18/2008 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most celebs would at least pretend to care about Britney Spears' new album.
Play video
But outside the Hennessy party at Kress ... LL couldn't have cared less.

BabyGirl

He's an A**! I Love Britney!!!

BabyGirl

Oh and... FIRST!!!

Sure

He is right! Why would he be looking forward to her CD? She can't sing!

jessie

Thought he handled a dumbass question very professionally. A freshman journalisim student could ask smarter questions.

enough

I was about to get upset before I actually watched the video but...it wasn't bad. He said what he thought in a nice way. Big deal.

ILoveKim

LL is right. Who actually cares about Brits CD. The girl can't sing and those VMA awards she won were a joke. Tell it like it is LL

Dolly

That guy is adorable... and a nice guy as well!

Get Over Yourselves

Ladies Love Cool James! I DO! XOXO

Colo.Girl

I love this man! He looks better than ever. I love his laugh (amongst other things)!

Stacy

Tmz, of course, again, turning something into negative press for Brit, now why would LL be looking forward to her cd? I'm sure he doesn't listen to her kinda music, BUT he did say, as a person, he likes her, AND that he WOULD do a track with her. This isn't negative AT ALL, why be so pessamistic?? I thought it was very honest and respectful. Brit IS an exciting person to read/hear about, and if she wasn't then not only would her haters be interested in reading her articles BUT also reading the comments that follow AND spending time writing their own!!!!!!!! BRIT'S NEW CD COMES OUT DEC 2ND.....YAY!!!!!!

northern gypsy

ll cool j knows where the $$$ is... when asked if he sing with brit ?...he said yes !!!

Sandra

True class, and a professional!! I love LL

Elisa

Ok, bc LL can sing? He can barely rap! His days are up... he's still a hottie, but thats abt it. His last few albums have completely tanked! I'm not a britney fan, i just don't likte it when other celebs bash other celebs.... esp when they're not really on top of their game either. And this is coming from the same guy that did not one, but two songs w/ JLO?! Give me a break.

stilettochick

this man is NOTHING--if not eye candy..wow!

This Black Chick Thinks Shia LaBouf Is Fine As Hell!!

Why in the HELL do rappers get asked about Brittney Spears???????????????? And even MORE baffling....they answer as if they could give a sh*t!

((((((((((NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH)))))))))))))))))

Brittney Spears+a POPtart white girl who sings through her nose, dances with stiff limbs, and appeals to little girls
Rappers +t of Brittney Spears league.

= insignificantly pointless.