Travis Barker, DJ AM Crash Site

9/20/2008 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The following are photos from the plane crash which killed four, and critically injured Travis Barker and DJ AM. Both are in critical but stable condition.

UPDATE: We're told three men and one woman were killed in the crash. WIS-TV has the footage of the aftermath.

that.is.all

Odd that Nicole dated DJ AM and Travis dated Paris Hilton.

I hope they both recover completely

Condolences to all families involved in this grief

beth

you can be critical and stable at the same time... if your bp and breathing is good and keeping you alive but you have injuries that can go wrong at any moment..

my prayers with the families of all the victims on the plane.

Callie

I live just 5 minutes from the airport where the crash occured. My husband was on his work at 5am this morning and saw the crash. He called to tell me about it. I just recently found out about who was on the plane. That is so increadibly sad!

texgem28

I was shocked by the comment by ROB LUCAS below.... these are people not just celebrities. The ppl have families that dont think this is Hilarious!! What a jerk! This is a terrible tragedy and my thoughts and prayers are with the families of all on board!! Rock on Kid Rock, Fred Durst and Tommy Lee- We love you!!!

sue

Yes, you can be critical and stable. I am a nurse...stable just means that your vital signs are normal. Critical means that at least for 24 hours, you could go either way basically. Generally in my experience as a critical care nurse...to be burned and in critical condition, one must have more than 25% of the body burned. I hope they are ok......

Mic

To the author of post #3

How could you even say something like that out loud?
I would say there is NOTHING funny about this story..and your smart little comment is
totally out of line..Expressing these ill thoughts will catch up with you in some way..

my2cents

chris baker the 3rd person dead

VOICE OF REASON

R U KIDDING, ROB? I REALLY HOPE THAT U DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS HILARIOUS! IF U DO, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! My heart goes out to all the families that are dealing with this tragedy right now. It's truly a tragedy and I will pray for all of you. Also, I hope that Shanna and Travis' children are doing well and I pray that he heals and comes home soon.

stacie wallace

The author of post 3 is just looking for attention. Ignore it or you will be giving him/her the attention they are seeking.

Kelli

Oh man, I am speechless!! Travis has kids people, have a heart!!

ksha

Check out all the small things video.. pretty sure they dance in front of a learjet!!!

Bethx

Yes you can be "critical" and "stable" one means the injuries they are suffering are life threatening the other means at this time they are ....holding on. I can't believe some morons actually wish bad things for these ppl, they are great talents and are loved by many people who wish then nothing but the best of luck and a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hunter Of Rob Lucas

I think it would be HILARIOUS if I shoved a 44 down your throat "Rob Lucas".. You are obviously a sick dumb ass who hopefully will get taken out soon.

Kim Rocks

wow that is so sad, my prayers goes out to them all..... What happen? Whye did the plane go down? Was the pilot drunk?

amjsc

I live in columbia and just passed near the scene of the crash....The road is still blocked off. Having lived here all my life I can tell by the photo the plane crashed extreamly close to the runway. From everyone in Columbia, our prayers are with you and your loved ones. God bless

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments