Halle's a Berry,

Berry Good Mama

9/22/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At six months old, Halle Berry's daughter Nahla is already a swinger.

0221_media_removed-1

msroncon

Halle is half white. She went on and on about how she was the first black woman.......HA

She is the first Mulatto. We have yet to crown a black Best actress Oscar

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

ignorant beyond belief, so Obama is " the first black nominee for President " and Hally won a oscar...so they both had " white " birth mothers...wht the frig is the big deal hear????????? Both , r exceptional human beings with grt talent. How terrific to see Hally soooooooooo happy with her dream gorgeous baby, I hope she has another one soon, and Obama, start packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ur moving on up!!!!!!!!!! lol

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

can't be bothered fixing the typos...lol

cb

#13...I see your jealous is coming through like the reast of you bigots..on here ...we aren't going anywhere so you may have too

D.

Hey, CB - #18, I read your comment, which I will quote you with "I see your jealous is coming through like the reast of you bigots..on here.." First, you "think" I've jealousy over Ms. Berry, which is so untrue. The poor thing can't even go to a park with her child to enjoy the day without a dozen photographers following her every move. My comment about her and the hit-and-run accident is that it angers me that she like numerous, celebrities that are white, black, yellow or green commit crimes and because of their status they get away with it. Then you say "the reast of us bigots." I guess you don't understand the rest of us are expressing our opinions and if people make comments about her kid or family we can because we live in America and we've the freedom to express ourselves. Unfortunately I know many diabetics and they were apalled about her comments on "curing" her type 1 diabetes. Ms. Berry is looked up to in the media and even though I'm not a fan of hers and I don't personally know her I think she's a beautiful woman. So I sincerely apologize to you if my opinion offended you in anyway:--)

dee

sometimes one can have temporary diabetes such as during pregnancy or other conditions. Some need medication, others condition are not as severe and it may go away on its own

Teri

She has only been a mom for under a year They report that she is mom of the year, omg when the baby becomes a teenager, is the big test to tell whether she is a good mom or not. I am sure whe will be a good mom but Some of these celebrities act like they are the only parents in the world that know how to be a good parent. Just wait . Well I have been a mom for 21 years, and half of my son's life I was a single mom untill I remarried, I was only 20 when I had him. and it was very hard i was scared but you know what he made me strong so i could raise him right . If these celebrities didn't have money for nanny's and everything the child needs, they wouldn't be plastered in magazines looking like Wow i am a great parent. I am so blessed because my son is a great kid, with goals and a great head on his shoulders. I raised him with love and rules., It didn't matter what my bank account had in it. When he was little and we went to the store he always had his own money becaus e he saved so he could buy something, and he had a limit on what he could spend, Sure he got nice things for Christmas and Birthdays, now he loves to buy things for people, and he is the most respectful and sweetest young man you will ever want to meet. I never had any kind of trouble with him and for that I am proud and blessed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2