Travis Cries for Help in Incredible Fiery Aftermath -- redirect

9/22/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected.

FlBiker

WTF, audio saying get an ambulance a couple times is so trumatic. Get a grip,

Jen

THAT'S NOT HIS VOICE!!
It should be taken down anyway, not cool TMZ!

mamajj

Get off TMZ's back! This is vid from a cop cam.
These things r released everyday from pursuits 2 murders.
This was on the news people- ABC!!
That is a ABC reporter talking not Harvey.
I wish Travis & Adam all the best.
It's good 2 see their family & friends
comin to support them. They will need all the
support they can get. They have a long & painful
recovery ahead of them.

FlBiker

#72 Laura
You're joking right? 2 were "spared" huh, the others had it coming? You jeebus freaks are really something. You wish me burning in hell, shouldn't you be praying for my soul, isn't that what the good novel says.....

NYone

Please take this video down, how low can you guys go seriously

L4fmLV

This video gave me chills. I didn't realize it was gonna be like that. Viewers should be warned. It should be taken down.

alllllie

c'mon guys, take this down.

judy anderson

TMZ.....PLEASE take it down! :(

DeeDee

Yes, it's disturbing becasue it is real life tragedy but, it's not THAT bad that everydody is ranting and raving about it on here.
And do not even try to tell us that you did not watch it.
I just lost a dear friend of mine last week and I can only imagine the pain and heartbreak for all the families involved and my prayers go out to you.
Travis & Adam and truly blessed to be alive. They have a long road to recovery and I wish them the best.

YES WE CAN

Like I said before........why shouldnt we hear him when he is on fire? He made money exposing himself and family to us on his stupid show.....well I want to see it all. He started it. Who would have even cared about him before he exploited his wife and kids? It just too bad that we cant see him on this tape...........You know what goes good with a steak? a side of Travis

karenita

PLEASE TAKE THIS VIDEO DOWN. WE ALL KNOW HOW HORRIFIC & TRAUMATIC THIS WAS FOR ALL INVOLVED, YOU DON'T NEED TO SENSATIONALIZE IT. PLEASE THINK OF THE FAMILIES INVOLVED. PEOPLE DIED - TAKE IT DOWN.

Donna

TMZ obviously has no shame. The whole show is run by sick individuals who like to do nothing more than exploit others. There should be a law... But alas as long as America keeps watching these J*$K OFFS will continue peering WAY too far into others lives. I hope they all burn alive!

Margot

You should be ashamed to have this on your site. Have some respect for people for once.

Two Buck Chuck

I love how this gets posted and nobody from TMZ blinks but you call a gymnast a little rat face and it's like the eighth plague of Egypt.

christy

I don't understand why people are mad at TMZ for posting this video. If it wasn't for the ABC (that's right Disney) news station, TMZ wouldn't even had gotten this video. My REAL question is why did Travis have to ask for an ambulance? Aren't the authorities in SC smart enough to know to dispatch an abulance as soon as they got the call and have it there for the survivors. I know I won't be going to SC, because god forbid something happens and you, the victim, have to ask for medical assistace. What a shame. My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims and their families of this horrible tragedy.