Travis Cries for Help in Incredible Fiery Aftermath -- redirect

9/22/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected.

FTW666

What i find funny is to the right of the headline is this Got a HOT tip?!tmz sccopline...lmfao

Kat

TMZ, please take this down out of respect for the Barker family......and for those who died.

Hannah

this is disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourselves. have some respect.

Erica

I know this is hard for his family and friends and fans to watch but thet should have NEVER RELEASED this tape. This is way to personnal and I think this should be respected to the decesed.

who dat

It has been confirmed....travis barker had his "package" burned off.

FlBiker

Why all the hoopla, what did I miss. All I hear is somebody requesting an ambulance a couple times. Not like they show him running around like a sparkler. Put on yer big girl panties and get on with your day.

bex

I don't understand how people can compare reality TV to tramatic videos.. just because someone is famous, does a tv show, or whatever - doesn't mean that we the public have the right to view every horrific moment of their life. Who cares if it was on real news first, they do horrid things too.. (like the 9/11 videos that STILL get played)

But what's worse than the actual video.. is the awful comments people have been making.. your inability to realize that these are human beings and feel for what their families are going through astounds me.. leaves very little hope for the future of america.

The View's missHASSELBECK got GONG!!! stupid bitch ^.^

WOW. this breaks my heart. i wish travis and adam a speedy recovery. my condolences goes out to the other 4 that was aboard on that flight. my prayers for all of them.

katie

TMZ,

YOU ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ONCE.

SICK.

diana

TAKE THIS DOWN !!!! TMZ JUST ALWAYS GOES TOO FAR!!!!!

TMZ crossed a line

Wow! That is so sad and terrible. TMZ crossed a line putting this up. Harvey, how would you feel if it were your wife? Oh, yeah, you'd sue, cause, "I'm a LAWYER". Hopefully a tragedy will not occur in your family so people can hear your loved one panicking and pleading for help. I wonder how it feels to have a shoe on the other foot? Hopefully I will never know. You should be ashmaed of yourself....But I KNOW you are not. Tragedy sells, huh, Harvey. Make a donation to the fund for the pals he lost. Maybe you will be forgiven.

Kat

That is very disturbing and I wish I hadn't watched it. I think TMZ needs to take it down. It must have been horrifying for Travis & DJ and I think out of respect for them and out of respect for the people who died it should be taken down.

jwj

SORRY TMZ, POSTING THAT VIDEO IS NOT COOL. YOU JUST LOST A LOT OF RESPECT AROUND THESE PARTS.

Angie

TAKE IT DOWN - HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE FAMILY MEMBERS - DISGUSTING!

Ann

A MIRACLE? I guess God gave the two surviving famous and rich people a day pass for that crash and took the four other poor sods up to the pearly gates for detention. I'm so sick of hearing the word "miracle". This is an airplane made out of metal. When metal crashes, sometimes depending on where you are sitting, and through luck, physics and a whole host of other factors, some people will survive and so people won't, so please stop your 'miracle' crap and save us the god-fearing garbage.