Welcome Back, Jessica Alba's Body

9/22/2008 2:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What baby weight?

Jessica Alba spent the weekend in Los Cabos, Mexico with a few friends and she brought along with her the body men used to drool over, pre-pregnancy.

Frowning burns calories.

Average Housewife

I wanna look like that! My kid is ten and I still look pregnant! HaHaHa! That is awesome that she can rock that body and a baby. Go Jessica! I think I am gonna call a trainer...she inspires me!

Choppy McButtstink

The single worst actress alive today.

tracey

she has no curves in her hips.

northern gypsy

J.A. is very lucky...she's one of those woman that lost the baby weight after her pregnancy...she looks great...explains her smile !!!

Mrs.Pitt

LUCK has nothing to do with it. She obviously takes care of herself.

alreadybad

She's looks like a stick with plastic boobs. There is nothing sexy about that, nothing.

Jon

She has fat hips

Northerner

you sure can tell who the jealous bitches are on here making negative posts!

UCanLipThis

She looks awesome!

Average Housewife

Dogg,
I don't know if you are a man or a woman but if you are a woman your forearm is probably as big as her thigh! Jealous much? If you are a man you will never hit hotness like this, ever. Loser

G

Hope i can get back to my pre-baby body someday when i have kids... she looks awesome! having the time and money to be at the gym with a personal trainer everyday does help a lot!!!

OGD

I Love you jessica, Sucks I missed her at target she was literally 3 blocks away from my house. I Regonize that fat ass wanna be cop anywhere.

Beth

I am female and I have always thought she was gorgeous! Those so-called "haters" on this board who people are saying are jealous are probably just pointing out that she may be very pretty, but she does not have that hourglass figure that a lot of those models and actresses do, that is all. TMZ and other celeb news always points out celebs flaws, so why is it that they can but we cannot without us looking like we are jealous?

Howisitpossible

How is it possible. I lost all the weigt from having my child within six months but my stomach was never the same? How do they do this? I think she is beautiful and looks amazing. Is there some kind of cream I should know about?

Tamz

I think she looks amazing. It takes alot of dedication to lose baby weight (or not gain alot to begin with). I admire her and i think everyone needs to stop being so negative and hateful towards her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments