Britney Lights Up the Night

9/23/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her ragged weave and holding a light snack ... of cigs, Britney Spears was escorted to a Hollywood dance studio on Monday.

It's great to see Brit getting back to work. Now if she'd just lose that dazed look and get rid of the cancer sticks.

Baby steps.

p.v.

She didnt arrive there at 5am! go to x17 it proves it with a video. Plus my friend lives literally diagonally from the dance studio where she was at (off hollywood blvd.)..and she said yeah it was around 10:30pm monday night

OPRAH WINFREY

"LORD MAKE A WAY, LORD MAKE A WAY"

Brandon

I'm completely convinced that "celebrities" are being paid to wave their brand of cigarettes around. Every time you see Britney or Amy Winehouse running around, they're holding a pack of smokes in their hand throughout the entirety of a five block walk instead of tucking them in their purse like every other nicotine addicted skank. It's advertising to impressionable young kids and it makes me sick.

FlBiker

She has that same "wonky" eyed look like Paris Hilton, here I thought you had to have a portion of brain to be considered retarded.

Claire

Shelly, will you be my friend?

FlBiker

It's the return of the talentless fat junkie roaming the late night streets for dope and penis. Damm she looks terrible.

GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU PRUDES!

Wow...Brit looks fugly, but she always does unless somebody dresses her, does her make up and hair. She cannot do anything for herself and look 1/2 way decent. If she were really serious about getting her life back together and getting healthy then she would quit smoking. If she were to give up the smokes she would be a hippo again because she has no self control and would stuff her face. What a slob!

Party 'till you die!

Shelly, the perfect fan. Willing to KILL someone over their worthless idol. No wonder why you worship this talentless tard so much! You are just as psycho as she is! I bet you would kill someone if you had the chance!

Party 'till you die!

Shelly, the perfect fan. Willing to KILL someone over their worthless
idol. No wonder why you worship this talentless tardo so much! You are
just as psycho as she is! I bet you would kill someone if you had the
chance!

Just the facts

My my, she is gross,,,.

.....

Okay...who the heck let shelly out? We thought we had her secured in a straight jacket...apparently she learned to type with her nose.
Remember folks....being a britney fan can have serious long term affects on your ability to function.

citizen kope

hey#38, why don't you come stand in line, you'll be next on my list, jackass.

citizen kope

and as for you #41, i'd be careful as well.........you don't want to make it on my list either.................

citizen kope

#39 the only worthless thing here is you...........go to hell, i'll see you there

citizen kope

and this is for claire, yes i'll be your friend

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments