TMZ's Search for the Hottest Politician

9/24/2008 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't worry folks, these risqué photos of Macomb County Commissioner Carey Torrice weren't stolen from her cell phone or jacked from her personal email account -- they're sitting on her official website for all to see. And we likey.
launch photos
It's gonna be hard to beat Michigan's Carey -- but we're looking for pics of the hottest politicians from your neck of the woods. Men or women, it doesn't matter -- click here to send us your candidate candids (with all their information).

Alex

SO HOT!!! I will vote for her

Luke

I have a theory on why this woman -- who has pretty much tried to
take herself off the radar screen for a couple of years -- is so
incredibly popular. No doubt, young girls who loved her back in the
day still do. But the fascination is much broader.

I don't mean this disparagingly, but Britney Spears is a real life
Beverly Hillbilly and the only roots she's lost are on top of her
head. When she told Matt Lauer that she's "country," it's true.

A few years ago, I was working out at my gym in Los Angeles. The
workout floor is fairly small, so everyone sees everything. Suddenly,
I see Britney enter with a very large bodyguard, who stood his
distance.

It was utterly fascinating. I've seen plenty of stars cop an attitude
in public but there was none of it with her. She was completely real.
For starters, she was not looking in the mirror to see who was
looking at her. She went about her business, smiling, chewing gum,
doing her thing. At one point I was on a bench next to her and it was
"hi, how ya doin'?"

Every guy in the gym looked but tried not to and she was just as
regular as people get, with one exception -- she put headphones on
and shortly thereafter started to dance.

I know she's taken her lumps on TMZ from time to time, but I actually
love her -- maybe the most "real" young star out there.

loveyaringo

IS THIS WHAT GETTING ELECTED FOR A GOVERNMENT POSITION HAS COME TO? REALLY, SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED. I'LL BET IF SARAH PALIN POSED LIKE THAT, EVERYONE WOULD VOTE FOR HER, RIGHT? WHAT A LOSER.

Kay

Who cares about women? I vote for Gavin Newsom!

barney

What a bimbo! Maybe she's hot but she has no self-respect. BIMBO!

HOLY ISH

WOW!!!! Macomb County sure has changed since I lived there.....

Edward

#3
Um... Sarah Pain HAS posed like that.

nyc

What a surprise- SEXIST STUPIDITY COMING FROM TMZ!!

Guy From Michigan

She is not a BIMBO. She is a classy lady and a good politician. She happens to be cute and she is a real person. I don't live in Macomb County, but She gets my vote for this poll.

L

Good Lord girl! Eat a little! Your legs look like toothpicks.

Kansas Kerry

Sarah Palin in Training...

K&ML

Carey has done so many good thing for the people, she has got a sidewalk for the old people. Carey has saved Hundred of anaimals. I would vote for Carey any day of the week!

kelly PIC

I THINK SHE IS ABSOLUTELY HOT! MOVE OVER BIDEN, YOUR BEING REPLACED.
I AM A WOMAN AND I HAVE NO SHAME WHEN IT COMES TO SAYING ANOTHER WOMAN LOOKS GOOD. IN HER PICTURES YOU CAN TELL SHE HAS ALOT OF CLASS, SHE DEFIANTLY ISNT TRASHY. YOU GO GIRL!!!
I HOPE YOU WIN, AND HAVE FUN WITH IT DONT LET THE JELLIOUS PEOPLE DISCOURAGE YOU.

PIC

the_turk

Do you have no mercy Lord? She is HOT!!!

yeah....and?

Ahhhhh, yes she is a bimbo. Only Bimbos have their picture taken with their big fake nasty boobs, dyed blonde hair, and tanned up face. The pictures say it all.

I would never take this woman seriously. How could you? I just love her giant gap in the middle of her chest. Yuk. By zero means is this woman a professional. And Classy? Are you kidding me?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments