Kirk Cameron -- The Resurrection of Mike Seaver

9/25/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Atheist-turned-born again Christian evangelist '80s TV star Kirk Cameron touched down in the City of Angels last night after a trip to the heavens.
Kirk Cameron: Click to watch
We haven't seen him in a while, and with good reason -- those "Left Behind"/"End of Days" religious flicks just don't compare to a good "Sex and the City" night.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

k96p

God help us all! I worry about our country and people who do not believe in your holy name! I wish all celebrities were half the man as Kirk Cameron and stood up for God and his teachings!

endureth

I have watched this show for a while, but as of now I will no longer. I will not participate in a show who makes fun of Christianity. Kirk has been through alot, just because he has chosen a new way of life is no reason to make fun of him. Or especially making fun of the Lord/Christianty. Kirk was an atheist but now has found the truth in the Lord and is being able to be used by the Lord. He is a blessing to the ministry, he is not afraid to talk to anyone anytime. Praise the Lord.

Chas

You got Amy Wineho drugged out of her mind, Britney and Paris flashing their good to the whole world, Lohan crashing her car every other week..not to mention her stints in rehab, DUIs for Paris and Nicole.....makes me sick that Shia LaDrunk is going to get off.....Nick Hogan ruining another persons life, and on and on and on.. The best you can do is berate a guy because he is a Christian and stands up for what he believes in. You people make me sick. Why is it I'm confident you clown are the ones voting for Obama? Just shows how our country is going into the crapper. BTW, Did I mention you guys suck!

jesus freak

If i we those who mock the Lord, I would be very careful if I were you. JESUS is LORD...remember that on the day you meet Him face to face.

leviisalooser

You Go Kirk!! You are truley BLESSED! and there will be a day when all the people have spoke against Christ. Those will be the people left behind. Then they will be crying and screaming how unfair!! Read your bible with an open heart and mind and you will see were the truth is!! It is the one and only truth and will see just wait!!

miley$$$

Everyone one this last page is heartbreakingly delusional. You don't think Kirk Cameron "pushes" people to his beliefs? He and Ray Comfort are the most insulting, pushy, manipulative bastards I've seen in recent memory. Trying to trap people into admitting they "don't know" what happens after they die and making them feel like morons because they don't have an answer to the idiotic Pascal's Wager? This type of so-called "evangelism" is disgusting. What if a Hindu missionary came up to you and said "If you don't believe in Vishnu you're goin to Hell!!!!" You'd probably write them off as quickly as you're writing this comment off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5