Body of Jonas, Amen!

9/26/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jonas is so close with God, he's starting to get a body like one too!

The 19-year-old evangelical Christian boy bander left an L.A. gym on Thursday, bulging out of his tight V-neck t-shirt. Lord have mercy.

Thou shalt not have impure thoughts of a Jonas.

michelle

looks good!

BITTYB

gay!

Belle

OK. Enough jokes about them being Christian. These boys are mature enough to tell the world that they aren't like most of the people in hollywood who whore around and all you do is make fun of them. It's not funny TMZ. Let it go and grow up. It's as annoying as any dog story where you use the word bitch...think of something new for a change.

ewwww

I don't care how old he is - he is yummy.

TMZ SUX AZZZ

ummmm he looks like a normal 19 year old. nothing special about his body you taints.

J Berke doin work

Wow look at that. He its like a perfect scale model of a life size human man. You can almost see an outline of a chest, might just be the lighting but still. Thats one step closer to reality for the "Jo Bros." And you people can quit your wining about making fun of there Abstinence. Its 2008, even Disney is pushin for "safe sex." Abstinence is for queers and Fairies.

CHURCH. - Snoop Dogg

Big Dee

Is Harvey writing the copy now too?

nicole

my god he's gorgeous.

MClove

Looking good Joe!! Lord have mercy is right :)

Holly

Just call me Mrs.Robinson...Joe Jonas is H-O-T!!! He seems like such a nice kid too, always smiling, has a good sense of humor, etc. *sigh* If I was just 14 years younger hah!

Moan Ica

I was 19 once. Abstinence ? Yeah right. I'll bet this guy spends a lot of time alone in the bathroom! And it ain't cause he's fixin his hair, either.

(just sayin')

jonnot

I guess that doesn't include those skinny bird legs!

FoXy RoXy

Mrs. Robinson...I agree with you! He is an awesome young man in every sense...If I could pick a son-in-law for one of my girls...I'll take any of those adorable Jonas boys! They would do us all proud. LOVE YOU JOE!!!!!!Lookin GOOD, Honey!!!!

rob

I feel bad for the saps that think just because these boys are supposedly "good Christians" that this means anything. I guess we will have to wait a few years for the "VH1 behind the music" tv show which will undoubedly tell the true usual music story..the boys doing all sorts of drugs and banging all sorts of broads...Christian my butt..big deal

fabiana

well
i guess every thg u r JOE is what i need ........at least till now

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments