CHP to Heather: You Oughta Be in Pictures

9/29/2008 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather LocklearTake a look at the CHP officer on the right, taking a picture of Heather Locklear on his cell phone just before she gets cuffed.

It's not a CHP cellphone -- the Department tells TMZ it's owned by the officer. So, you ask, why is the officer taking pictures of Heather Locklear on his personal cell phone? Officials in the Santa Barbara CHP office say he was documenting the scene with video and photos -- partly for evidence and partly to protect the officers in case Heather claims some sort of impropriety.

The officials say the video and photos are being turned over to the D.A.'s office as evidence and nothing was improper about the officer using his cell phone to document the arrest. But we spoke with several others at CHP who say officers shouldn't be using their personal cellphones, especially when a celeb is the suspect.

SJ

I have a friend who is LAPD and he refuses to work the West side just so he doesn't have to deal with this kind of thing. He says one of the biggest nightmares cops on that side of town worry about IS pulling over a celeb. Simple fact is they have more clout than they do and after the arrest or citation, the cop goes home worrying about the fall out. He prefers to work East Hollywood, where crime and gang violence are common at any time (this week he was dealing with a potential war between the Mongols (biker gang that run the Hell's Angels out of SoCal for those of you out in the sticks) and the Aryan Brotherhood over drug turf), so given the danger he puts himself in, I take him at his word. He did say however, that he'd love the opportunity to pull Michael Chiklis over one night. I think he has been dreaming of it since The Shield debuted.

Where are Ponch and Jon when you need them? Or Joe Friday for that matter?

Michelle

It's no worse than the paparrazzi who took the picture of the cop taking the picture.

younghollywood

SB cops suck!! they got me 4 years ago. they have nothing to do but pick on people... especially peeps from LA.

mimi

Come on people...are you saying that if YOU had the opportunity to take a picture of Heather Locklear, and the more compromising the better, you wouldn't? That cop reacted the same as any of us would.

wow

what a cute ass

Sharona

I have always imagined being with this girl and some handcfuffs involved......

Duh

I think you guys need to be familiar with the way they do things before you start bashing cops. I work in the ems field and while chp might have slightly different ways of doing things, I can tell you that the l.a. county sheriff deputies do use their cell phones to take pictures on scene as I see them do it all the time.

Duh

It is common protocall for them to do so. And to the person who made the comment about the dashboard cams-dash cams don't see everything. What is the cop suppose to say, "Uh let me move my patrol car so my dash cam can get a better angle?" Dash cams can't get close ups of injuries as is another reason they use they're cellphones and dash cams can't take pictures of the inside of a car or minor car accident damage. Use your head.

chris from vancouverBC

cops are all liars and crooked

damn does she have a nice bum for her age.

bebefj123

I feel really bad for Heather. I think she is still dealing with the betrayal of her husband and ex friend. Just thinking about them together and actually seeing them in pictures and not sure if either of them have remorse for doing this to her. Its sad and I hope she can forgive for her own sake because they win again if they destroy her completely. Forgiveness is more for you and it does not condone or justify what was done. But it says that you choose to remove your heart and whole self from them. You no longer are attached to what they did because you have released yourself from them and them from you. I pray she finds peace and love that surpasses all understanding. Love you Heather!!!

sonya holguin

Ok they are all human and made mistakes.. but who would save your life if they needed to. yeah remember 911 ?

barry Gordy is genius

One pair of cuffs and One hot blonde equals one great sex tape.

Look at the position she's in. She's so fuggin hot. I want her.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

Damn! That is some crazy sh*t. Just goes to show how disgusting even cops can be. And we pay these people with our taxes to protect us? It's like we can't even rely on people in those positions to have an independant and self regulated sense or respect and dignity. How disgusting. Control the urges in your crotch friggen weirdo. May as well hire a crotch rubber to protect my kids.

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

All cops are PIGS...all are nutless and gutless

Nice_Ass

It's just one more god damned example of profiling of blonds with tight asses. I'm tired of it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments