LiLo and Sam Break Out the Sand Panties

9/29/2008 7:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson continued their "coming out" honeymoon today -- leaving those itchy flannels in Las Vegas to parade their absolutely jaw-dropping beach bodies around Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Just sayin'

I don't know which one is uglier.

M

Kate

Unbelievable how many people are commenting on just two pics.So Samantha isnt so thin afterall and her body looks great and rather healthie.And Lindsay needed a vacation looking so white lately.I love this,thanks TMZ.Eat your hearts haters.Iam having such laughs at the jealousy of so many man towards Samnatha.Bahbahabahabahabh,enjoy it girls.

Sandeana

What makes posters think that these 2 ladies would be faking a gay relationship?

really ..

i think BOTH lindsaey and sam look good .
and i am happy they finally made their feelings
for each other public . the public WILL NOT leave
them alone no matter what . why not have fun
at a beach and getting a tan while looking like
two fabulous girls having the times of their lives
with the person they love ? ITS NOT A CRIME .

MercyHumppe

"Lindsay' s a phony lesbian" speaks the truth. This is happening a
lot lately because girls no longer wait to get married to have sex.
That means they have lost all ability to be selective.

Here is how it
goes -- a girl has too much sex with scuzzy men, too soon, then reads
a lot of self-help female empowerment books and says 'I'm not going
to take this anymore! Men are pigs!" The next thing you know, she's
a "lesbian." This used to happen to a lot of women in their 30s and
40s but now it happens at about 19, because these girls are rutting
like maniacs with all and sundry and get burned out even faster.

But guess what? Lindsay's taste in women is even more horrendous
than her taste in men. Just changing the gender means nothing, it's
Lindsay who has to change the way she sees the world. And she is
smart enough to do that, eventually.

Cutefemmegirl

barbwire7 says:
"Her girlfriend is not very attractive. So what? She must care for her because of something nice. It's sad that everyone makes fun and horrible remarks. Why does it bother you all so much? Not in touch with your own sexuality?"

Would it make you feel better if I told you Sam was ugly?.... Would it count because I'm a Lesbian? :)
I'm VERY comfortable with my sexuality..... it has NOTHING to do with my eyesight!

Georgia

Cutefemmegirl

M says:
41. "ha! so sam's in pink and Lilo blue. Maybe we gotta look at this relationship from another angle..."

HaHa!! I thought the same thing.... why in the world would a Butch like Sam be caught dead in a pink bikini?
And I just have to say.... every other pic of her showing the same facial expression (eyes squinted and lips curled) makes me want to vomit.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

47. In case you haven't figured it out, 29, Sam walks hunched over to hide the fact she has boobs. I used to do it as a teenager when the horney boys were always looking at my chest.

Posted at 6:27AM on Sep 30th 2008 by

Georgia
YOU GOT BOOBS..CAN WE LOOK AT THEM?? PLEASE??

toni

Samatha looks weird with or without clothes on. She looks like a skinny boy. Lindsey has a boys body she has no cruves. I do not understand way anyone would think either one of them a attractive.

Tangie

Lindsay better grow a brain quick. She seems to have lost her career in movies as a result of her drugging and such, she better think twice about spending what money she has now on frivolous vacations.

jamie

GOSH Samantha Ronson makes me wanna puke in a swimming suit. lindsay, you could do so much better

Ravanne

They look great and Lindsey looks genuinely happy. Happier than she'd been in a very long time. I don't know if this is true love forever, but the relationship seems healthy and Lindsey seems a lot more grounded than she's been in years. Glad to see the two of them doing so well.

publicatlarge

Lindsay has a horrible body for someone her age. Her ass sags like an old woman's. That photo spread she did that was supposed to be reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe showed off her droppy flat boobs. This girl needs to spend a little time working out and less time drinking and smoking. She already looks worse than her trashy tired mother.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments