The Cutest $20 Million Dollar Baby

9/29/2008 5:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her umbrella in tow, precious two-year-old Matilda Rose Ledger took a leisurely stroll through NYC on Sunday.

Matilda won't have to worry about rainy days much longer, as she will reportedly inherit all of Heath Ledger's $20 million estate. As for Heath's life insurance policy ...

Christi

Well said JJ.

peach

#10...how can you be so mean???

Marie

She is sooo adorable!!! She looks just like her daddy!!!

grayron

This is great Ledger's parents aren't money pigs like Dina Lohan.

R.Zimmerman

WTF kind of gypsy ragpicker outfit is on that poor child??? It's the mother's fault that she looks so garish. The Cruise family may be demented but at least the kid is always nicely dressed. This is just wrong.

UH HUH

Oh please don't start stalking this little girl!

Debcath

To #10 poster...

So, thats the way your mommy and daddy raised you, huh...
Jealous much.. Whats a matter, no love life..
You don't have any sisters do you..?
Do us all a favor on here... and get yourself fixed, so you can't produce anymore like yourself.
It needs to stop with you.

BTW, You couldn't even spell it right.. 'L'

Rocco and David

Yup, she's fugly - I don't care who her daddy is...

Rocco and David

I agree with you number 10

Bob T

I wonder if she will have to pay US inheritance tax. If so she won't have anything like 20 mil.

jb

She is adorable.

ketielynn

Maybe her mother can take some of that money and buy her some decent clothes..Is that a costume??? I know, that was mean (but true).

esadlerfan38

First of all, whoever you are that have the audacity to come on here and rag on this THREE YEAR OLD CHILD, you have no souls. None of you. This little girl has lost her father in a tragedy and she will grow up reading things that IDIOTS LIKE YOU talk about her father, and she will struggle her entire life to know how her father truly was, to seperate the lies from the truth, seeing as how the media has totally bastardized him and his image forever.

I don't know if you think it's funny, or entertaining, or whatever, but it's disgusting, it's sickening, and it's childish. You losers need to grow up, get a life, and leave this little girl alone. She is not ugly, she is the spitting image of her father. She is beautiful, and she is worth more money than you morons would be even if they had a thousand of you (which I thank GOD they don't) so just because you're jealous, don't berrate this little girl that you don't even know.

I don't know why they don't screen these messages any better than they do, because I CERTAINLY did not come to this site to read garbage like this. If I wanted trash talk, I'd watch Jerry Springer.

GET A LIFE YOU FOUL-MOUTHED WASTES OF OXYGEN!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY THAT COULD USE YOUR ORGANS!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2