Bella Donna

9/30/2008 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 75-year-old resurfaced at an event in Hollywood, looking like an angel.
Donna Douglas
Although she was one of the first blonde sex symbols, Donna is a devout Christian and routinely turned down roles she felt were too sexually suggestive.

Right after high school, Donna married her first husband and had a son.

zzt

So many sanctimonious comments about how no one should say anything against her look..but this is what we do here..we comment on what we see. I see a woman who would look like a million bucks if she had normal (gray) hair and a good charcoal suit. Those eyebrows need to go too. She could look exceptional. She looks like a cartoon here. She has a long while before she is 95 so she should do all she can to do herself justice.

arte help

Everyone, ignore comments like poopy pants. he's just a loser who likes to have sex with his mother.

gwen

Well, I don't think she had any face lifts..my mom is 75 and although she sags in the face she is wrinkle free. Even if she did have cosmetic surgery..who cares..it's there for the use of anyone who can afford it and to keep us looking younger..I guarantee in 20 years when all the people who can pick out a cosmetic procedure a mile away will not even be noticed for their procedure because by then it will be as common as buying groceries. It's funny that the stars get it done because it really does keep their careers alive and it is now just an accepted part of being in the profession. Of course they are not going back 20 years but they are maintaing at an age none of us would know just by looking at them..of course there are the ones that go way to far and maybe they should see themselves on magazine covers or the Awful Plastic Surgery site but as for the rest of us who make the decision to try and look great at any age...good for us, thank god it's there and to be 20 years old with ideas about aging is always interesting, but lets meet up with some of these people at 40 and see if they have changed their view. Life is short and i never envy anyone in their teens or twenties because I have always been attractive and thanks to botox, I can stay that way....GO COSMETIC SURGERY...

al loanese

still love me some ellie mae calmpett, she looks happy & healthy and is wnderful with animals

Ariel

Hey now you guys don't make fun...I met her at my cousin's funeral and found out she's actually my third cousin, which is kinda cool. She's a sweet lady and doesn't deserve all this hate talk. Go look in the mirror and shut it, mmmk?

John

I think she looks really good for 75 years old...pretty much the same...just older...must be Jed and Granny's moonshine and possum soup!! :)

nurseinsomnia

why cant these celeb women age gracefully? poor ellie may looks ridiculous . did she steal that dress and hair from an eighty's prom queen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3