Heather 911 Caller Up to No Good

10/1/2008 9:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather LocklearThis is the craziest story ever. The woman who called 911 on Heather Locklear is a former Us Weekly staffer who was under investigation by the FBI -- and she's the one who tipped off the paparazzi!

Jill Ishkanian, who allegedly hacked into Us Weekly's computer system to locate celebs after she left the mag, was following Locklear in the Montecito area. Ishkanian watched the actress go to a market. When Heather got in her car, Ishkanian called 911, even though the car wasn't even moving at the time.

Now get this -- sources say immediately after Ishkanian called 911, she called a paparazzi agency to give them the heads up Heather was about to be popped. TMZ obtained those photos, not knowing it was Ishkanian who set the ball in motion.

And it gets worse. Ishkanian apparently is the only witness who says Locklear was driving erratically and that she was drunk, even though it's already established she was not under the influence of alcohol.

Sound underhanded? That's what we're thinking ...

Play audio

bob

GREED IS THE MAIN REASON TO CALL THE COPS ON HER, MONEY FROM ORGANIZED CRIME / PHOTO AGENCIES,,,THE PAPARAZZIS,,,,TO SET UP SOMEONE THEN CALL THE GANG / PAPARAZZIS TO SHOOT THEM,THEN SELL THEM TO STUPID TV SHOWS LIKE-------

FoXy RoXy

Heather, I adore you...You're beautiful, sweet, and a great mom to your daughter. You will beat this in court. Your fans will stand by you! No one deserves what this woman has done to you. You're strong...you are a survivor. Love ya, Heather, keep your chin up!

wtghgtw@aol.com

TMZ means TRASH MATERIAL ZONE. They have become the worst pigs of them all. You cant believe anything they print for sure anymore. Sad.

Kitty

See now that is cold blooded. Heather was just minding her own damn business and here comes this heffa acting like a spy. If I were Heather, I would sue the b**ch!

Disgusting

If celebs want the perks of being a celeb, they have to take the bad with the good. If they don't like it, they can easily retire or do something else. The excess wealth and VIP treatment they take with greedy open hands is generated by the media/pap attention. No sympathy.

steve

Ok,,the facts are true, Ms Locklear was arrested for being under the influence of a drug per the chp's field tests. If they did not think so, they would have released her. There were other witnesses, that saw the same thing as Jill. My god, she was driving eractically and when she got out of her car, she had difficulty standing.

Montecito, Ca is the backyard for celeberties and very wealthy people. They chose to live here because people leave them alone. The San Ysidro ranch( were she was staying) and Biltmore are minutes frrom this area where she was arrested at. The von's that Ms Locklear was in, I shop at. It is common that my daughters and I, see all types of celebrity in the store or out and about. I went to high school with jill. Her family still lives in montecito and I see her around. Sure. she may have seen her but what she saw, others saw too !...It does make for a great story, TMZ but what you miss, is that Ms. Locklear, could have hurt herself or someone else. She appears to have a problem but until she solves that problem, she will continue on her path to her own destruction.

Moan Ica

This so - called "journalist" from Us weekly is probably some fat PIG that was chowing down at the TACO BELL stand next to the market with a double Hagen Daz to chase it all down with.

Something smells fishy here ........ and I don't mean Jill's personal odor either.

HEATHER: I LOVE YOU !!!!!

Clinton

How typical that the herd can be misdirected so easily. It makes no difference why, by who, or for what alterior motives, that the police were called. The major point is STILL that, while she didn't blow positive for alcohol, she DID fail the sobriety field test. The lab tests will either confirm drugs in her system or not. If they come back negative, she's still a whackadoodle.

cityboy

I hope Heather sues the S*** out of Jill Ishkanian and the police officer who was snapping away to show his power trippin ego buddies. You can't tellme when she saw Heather in the supermarket she did not know who she was. Its obvious it was a setup. Jill is obviously jealouss I mean look at her...Watch the youtube video of her ranting on about beauty and you'll see what I mean...I think all that Botox has gone to her brain...and It looks lke she used the same plastic surgeon as Joan Rivers.
Sue her ass off Heather! Show her she can't run with the big dogs.

Mm

This is so unfair to Heather to be wrongfully arrested and humiliated. I hope the caller will be put in jail.

Me, myself and I

Hmm, I wonder who Jill Ishkanian is trying to hurt? Is it US magazine or Heather, or maybe both. Did she quit the magazine, or was she fired? That would have a bearing on this story.

Clinton

How does anyone figure that she was "wrongfully" arrested?

#645732 - Cell Block H

Sue the crazy broad for money and jail time. This could have ruined her life. Her children could have been taken away. There's always someone willing to buy this crap, and that goes for sites like this. Paps have little snitches all around town that call them up whenever there is a star sighting. Real creepy stuff. Then it's all out chaos. Until these sites hire credible staff photogs, then this will happen again...and again...and again.
I live five blocks from Robertson and Beverly in Los Angeles. I see them buzzing around all the time. Bunch of nuts! Oh well, I guess it is all interesting reading and even more interesting peeking into the private lives of others. That's why we're here, myself included.

Clinton

Ishkanian is now a Pap using Pap tricks, - why is anyone surprised? As far as Locklear being arrested, the cops themselves had to see some evidence of impairment and/or had more eye-witnesses to confirm the behavior. We know that she was having a hard time standing without stumbling. If you're a fan, fine! Just don't wear the blinders too tight.

steve

# 23 and 24....Sue for what,,,false arrest?...It does not matter who called, the CHP arrested her for being under the influence of a drug. She drove the car, not the caller. She got out in traffic and almost got hit. No one else !! Maybe the caller slipped something into her starbucks as she shopped,,,,then called 911...Use some common sence !! And so you know, the officer using his cell phone, was allowed too. That has already been addressed by the chp office Santa Barbara..