Paris: Do I Look Like a Klingon To You?

10/1/2008 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, she acts like a total space cadet, but Paris Hilton's never actually been to the final frontier.Paris Hilton: Click to watch
Some crazy dude -- who claimed he was "completely sane" -- kept screaming at Paris for the digits of William Shatner, Captain Spock and Mr. Sulu outside Betsey Johnson. Anyone know the Vulcan death grip?

UPDATE: A few astute TMZ commenters have identified the crazy guy as Justin Lee Collins, a British comedian and host of the TV show "The Friday Night Project."

sugarycat

hahahahahahaha the loveable Justin Lee Collins, hilarious!!

HG

Thats not some random guy that's Justin Lee Collins - He's a TV presenter here in the UK, he presents a show with Alan Carr Called "The Sunday Night Project" and also presents shows which try to reunite famous groups of people, most recently he tried to reunite the cast of the riginal Star Wars Movie.
I love that you think he'sa lunatic haha - he's just enthusiastic ;-)

x

JLCLover

*laughing* I swear Americans just have no clue about anything do they? If it's not Paris Hilton or some other blonde celebrity whore it's just 'some guy'

I laughed so hard when I saw it was Justin I have the worst crush on him hehe

jeezlouise

She looks like a muppet

northern gypsy

must be the british sense of humour...because...this guy looks like a LUNATIC here in north amercia !!!

MIck

Um, seriously, that guy's a comedian? Why are British comedians all so talentless and so not funny? Take this moron and that other idiot Russel Brand and drop them at the bottom of some well in britain along with Mr. bean. Those brits really are clueless qwhen it comes to entertainment. "Ha, ha, ha, I'm shouting for Mr. Spock's phone number to annoy some famous airhead, ha, ha, ha, I'm sooooo funny!" We have Chris Rock, the Brits have this idiot, and that's why we're the greatest country in the world. LOL!

Anita

Oh great.
Another wannabe trying to get more famous at Paris Hilton's expense.
Can't them idiots stand on their own two feet as performers?

Chelsea

Lol Justin Lee Collins is a legend in the uk. That bring back star wars program was so good. Why was he screaming at Paris Hilton? Didn't she get her license suspended? or am i wrong?

Anita

Why would the "comedian" feel a need to do this????

He is pathetic, trying to ride on the coattails of Paris.

I almost feel sorry for her because so-called artists do that a lot.

Anita

Ever notice how when people want to sell something or get into the papers they play pranks on Paris Hilton or try to badmouth her?
This dude is making a total a ss of himself and so are all the others who have tried it before.
This shtick is getting old and he is so not funny.

Anita

This jerk is a nobdy over here and his attempts to gain attention are plain sad.

Paris Hilton is the classy one.
Oh My God. How things have changed in just a little over a year.

Nancy

What's with her lips? She must have just left the doctors office.

Anita

The weird British humor totally escapes me.
But apparently Paris loves England so I trust she took this turkey in stride and just shrugged it off.

Kay

Her lips look like balloons!

rico

puffy lips. colagen or ass fat injections. sad sad sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments