Shia in Stitches on "Transformers" Set

10/1/2008 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The name is Shia LaBeouf. Official translation: Accident prone.

Sources tell TMZ Shia was injured by a prop on the set of "Transformers" -- we're told he got a cut below his eyebrow that required stitches.

After getting sewn up, he went right back to work. Injured hand, injured eyebrow -- no problemo.

We contacted Shia's rep, who said "No comment."

Amy

His mother should've had an abortion... He's obviously too stupid to live.

name withheld

Kisses, Shia! Mwaa

name withheld

When Couric asked Palin if she'd "ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians," the governor replied, "We have trade missions back and forth."

But Steve Smirnoff, the Russian Federation's honorary consul in Anchorage, said Palin never accepted his invitation to open a dialogue with Alaska's neighbor.

When Palin took office in December 2006, Smirnoff says, he sent her a letter suggesting "she could be instrumental in reviving relationships between Alaska and Russia, and the rest of the world."

Smirnoff said he'd met Palin years before, when they both worked on then-Gov. Frank Murkowski's campaign. Smirnoff had hoped for some rapport, but "I never received a response," he said. "I don't know if it was taken to heart or thrown in the trash basket."

Aunt Flo will probably vote for Mc Cain and slutbag

DeAnna22

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
WOW!!!!!!!! why the hate so bad?!! U act like he just actually did something to u personally like killed ur mom or something! FU*K CHILL OUT! people shouldnt hate so much ..

Bleep Blop

The "prop" that cut him was actually Megan Fox's razor sharp vag

DeAnna22

wow shia ur an awesome actor! U know that..
Hope u get well soon! I had to get 5 stiches under my eyebrow too its a bit*h!
i know your a computer geek and read this sh**! so advice from the peanut gallery... WRITE YOUR FANS!!!!!!!!
Smooches..

name withheld

Deanna -- you are really gonna scare Shia. Stop. Step away from the computer, you need some warm milk.

DeAnna22

i only wrote two damn comments. lmfao sorry just pisses me off when people say stupid crap like that. :)
The abortion thing was uncalled for.

Anna

I love Shia I hope this doesnt mess up hot beautiful face waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Linda

Hey, Aunt Flo! Shut the hell up and get an actual sense of humor! 'Cause honey, you're not funny and you've earned yourself one great big FAIL!!

Rachel Lane

At least he can be happy about the Dodgers beating the Cubs tonight in the Playoffs!! Woot Woot! :)

Kiki

Hope you get better soon , Shia! Take your time and ignore stupid people around here who have nothing better to do than desire the worst for everyone. We love you!

LUPE!

i FEEL BAD FOR HiM! HES BEEN THRU ALOT DiS YEAR.
& PEOPLE DO NEED TO CHiLL OUT
BiT.CHEZ JUST BE HATiNG

RM from Campbell MO

Oh poor baby, I'd love to kiss it and make it all better! MWAH! Sugah!

kimba

I am A huge fan of Shia and I wish him all the luck. I am a clumsy to I know how it feels.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments