Mess with the Bull, You Get Oprah's Horns

10/5/2008 9:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah WinfreyThe former head mistress at Oprah Winfrey's Leadership Academy for Girls has fired back at the Big O with a defamation lawsuit. Duck and cover!

According to People, Nomvuto Mzamane claims Oprah "launched what amounted to a defamatory campaign" against Mzamane late last year. The lawsuit alleges Oprah implied Mzamane is "untrustworthy, failed the students of the academy, did not care about the students at the academy, knew of alleged physical and sexual abuse at the academy and participated in a cover-up of the alleged abuse."

She's asking for a quarter mil in damages.

morfin77

All Oprah cares about is her god-like status. She is no longer a celebrity ; she is a cult leader. She would throw anyone under the bus to protect her image.

Butterfly

No one in this country would dare to mess with Oprah! See the expression on her face? Watch out!

AgainstO

I lost all interest in Oprah after she refused to see Sarah Palin on her show. That was not fair. If Sarah Palin was black she would have been on the first possible moment.
Oprah is a goodie 2 shoes who lost a lot of respect from the people in the U.S.
AgainstO means against Oprah and Obama!!

CJ

Georgia Girl

When Oprah got involved in politics, I lost all respect and interest.

Nomvuto Mzamane gets my vote.

Georgia Girl

How much does Oprah weigh now?

robbino vaughnarooski

A quarter mill from Oprah!?!?!? She's got that in her coin purse. I smell a cover-up....ooops I meant settlement.

Republican Mom

Oprah makes me sick! Here we have another liberal celebrity showing her true colors. I think it would be great if Fox News enterviewed Oprah, but then we know that won't happen. I do find it funny that she was so intimidated by Sarah Palin ( a woman who lives in the real world, working Mom, Husband, ) that she ran for cover.

mickey lou

What comes around goes around!
How about paying your mom's bills. Charity begins at home!

8ball

oprahs,,,,,the great women of our time,,, face it people.

Sharona

Somebody needs to shut big "O's" mouth. Maybe her bedfellow Obama will help her.

romil1

5. How does any intelligent person continue to support Oprah? She left the world of real women behind years ago & only opperates in arenas where the adulation or cult like worship is a given. The world of me, me, me!
Posted at 11:33AM on Oct 5th 2008 by cashly

I have friends who hate Obama but still watch Oprah. Go figure! Anyway I stopped watching her years ago when she made that sneering crack about how her grandmother always hoped she would one day get to work for "nice white folks" & she replied (in a voice dripping with venom) that she now had "nice white folks" working for her. The way she said it was so "payback's a bitch" that I stopped watching her & never looked back.

dave

oprah sucks I wouldn`t piss on her if she was on fire.

Lavalava

Oprah lost all credibility when she said she would not use her show as a platform to elevate any particular political figure, thus refusing to have Sarah Palin on her show. (She's only had NOBAMA on...how many times...????)

NOBAMA '08

Loud and talentless

The same people who consider ORCA Winfrey's opinion important on ANY subject have lots in common with Jerry Springer followers. They have the I.Q. of a golfball and the social graces of a football bat! Why would anyone care what this racist says? The dumbest are the rich white women who patronize her liberal nuttiness and made her believe she is Queen. Eat another 65 buffalo wings chubby.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments