Jacko -- Last Comic Standing

10/7/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just your typical human family outing -- dad takes his unmasked kids to the comic book store to pick up a few necessities. Except in this case, the dad is Michael Jackson and he wears a surgical mask, pajama pants, a pair of over-sized Nicole Richie sunglasses and a giant hooded sweatshirt. May the force be with Paris Michael, Prince Michael and Blanket.

Spellmaster

Hmm..... those kids look like the fruit of MJ's loins to you? I think there was a mixup in the surrogacy lab.

Jendms

I remember when Michael Jackson used to be a black man. Now he's just an agorophobic white chick with a fake nose.

rosie

I feel so sorry for those kids. Michael Jackson does not even have enough sense to get some serious pschological help. I for one have always doubted that he is the father but no matter. It will be interesting to see how they continue to grow up with such a mess of a man.

Trooper Tom

Enough with the kid photo's isn't it bad enough they have to be in public with their clown father

Seattlelite

My bet is when his kids grow up they will write a very interesting book about being raised by a nut case.

arte help

Straight jacket anyone??

Cita

Those kids look wayyyy too skinny. I hope MJ isn't projecting his own neurosis on those kids and not feeding them enough.

ladani

those kids aint black!...come on!

Water

Those kids are not Michael's biological kids.
He bleached his black skin.(vitiligo my ass)
He hates been black so much that he could not use his own sperm.
Those kids are not his.
I hope someone get their DNA to prove it once and for all.
That man has serious issues about his color.

PSJ

Maybe he found a surgeon to fix that god awful nose. Seems like every time he's seen in surgical masks it's because of plastic surgery. Here's hoping there's a sort of normal nose under that thing. His kids are very good looking. And who knows that he is a bad parent. We're awfully cruel to this guy it's become a national past time. And that's sad.

Jcase

They look like normal kids to me.

And the kids are mixed dumbasses, of course they don't look like black folks.

Gina

and you think Tom Cruiz is weird? Lawd have mercy on these poor kids.

Toune

I have extremely bad for those children, all 3 of them seem too afraid to move or touch anything....dang I bring my nephew to a comic shop and he touches everything and anything.

Why why why why why does he have a right to these kids??? He does NOT seem fit what so ever to be a parent......dang Britney is a better Momma than this Freak!!! and I DONT CARE how many records he's sold...He's a FREAK

Gia

How sad for these kids. And really, it doesn't matter whose dna they have. They need to be raised in a normal setting. And is that a little boy w/hair down to his waist?

wtf

His daughter is scary skinny. Look at her arm! Her head isn't even in proportion to her body.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments