Clooney: No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem

10/9/2008 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There aren't too many 47-year-olds who can take off their shirts and still have the ladies (and some men) drooling -- and for that, we salute you George Clooney.
George Clooney: Click to watch

Lulu

That doesn't look like GC at all - looks a bit like Hitler, in fact.

DeeDee

He's got great legs too. That chair next to him is empty ... hold it George ... I'm on my way.

dee

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Clooney might be GAY? He is always vacationing with his male friends and lives overseas with male friends. I've never drooled over him or found him sexy. Just a recluse and odd, shall we say.

jessiedee

Why does he look like a really tan Hitler in that pic?

mell

George is slowly aging and its beginning to show .he looks like a better looking hitler .But the fact that he looks like Hitler creeps me out he needs to change this look fast !

name withheld

he'd be so great in bed. yum. I only wish this were a better pic to do somethin for me this morning!

Ugh...

The look is for a role in his new movie, "Men Who Stare At Goats."

Can Can

Ah, I love him and all but he's not that exceptionally hot for being 47. He's just thin. And tan. And from the looks of it, WAY amped up on caffeine -- either that or he has the old people twitchy thing goin' on. What's with the feet, George!? what's with the feet!

monkeynoodle

Wow, who's that handsome black man with the cheesy moustache?

NotTootie

Sorry..but he looks like Dennis Farina now. Never thought he was all that and he is slowly losing any sex appeal he thought he had with each picture.

greenghost

Ummmmm.......he sort of looks like my dad.

Zip It

I've seen babies make that face when they're making doodies in their pants

independent voter

The guys he hangs out with don't look gay at all. Doesn't he have a stylist who tells him not to wear that mustache? and is his back shaved? That was weird. It's OK if guys have hair on their chest and backs. It's part of who they are. Women like that. It's very masculine.

Abby

"On Monday alone, Obama spent $3.3 million in TV advertising. At that rate the Democrat will spend more than $90 million on ads through the Nov. 4 election"...with the struggle most US citizens are having...this is not a smart move...just sayin...

Chef

Skin cancer waiting to happen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments