Britney Spears -- Mamanizer

10/11/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and papa Spears visited her boys at preschool yesterday, though she may want to cover up a little next time.
Britney Spears -- Click to View!
That pink bra is getting a lot of exposure. Granted, it definitely beats a pink wig.

JustMyThoughts

"If I hear that "jealous, much?" comment one more time I'm going to scream. Not jealous. I am fatter, uglier, and a better role model to my child." Posted at 8:25PM on Oct 11th 2008 by B

Hey B - "jealous much" ? Now be a good mom and don't scream too loud and wake up your children....lol

beeper3

Leave the girl alone. You guys need to get a freakin life. I believe everyone has issues. No man is perfect. Let Britney get her self together.

heyheyhey

Go to Youtube and type in this exactly: Manning's Fierce Prayer for Bristol Palin

Everyone is going crazy!!!!!!!

Sharona

You people at TMZ are just like the gays. You are never happy about anything. I saw nothing at all wrong with what she was wearing. Heck, I have seen teachers show more cleavage than she did.

Beth

LEAVE HER ALONE!!! She is trying - she is 100 times better than she has been - BACK OFF

Joanne

Maybe it's her bathing suit top...

twixxbars

TMZ needs to screw off.

Alan

Thats no big deal in LaLa Land. I didn't even notice it until I looked closed. I sure kids out there are used to a lot more than that. Not that its right ...but she is doing a lot better now since Daddy is with her for a while. What's that matter TMZ you lost your biggest client? Now your looking for things with a magnifying glass.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

14. Shocking Bristol Palin Drug Tape Shows Bristol Palin Shockingly Use
Drugs

It's another Sarah Palin scandal from the National Enquirer,
which is making the most out of the reporting team it dispatched to
Alaska to focus on the Jukes family of the tundra. This week they dig
up two scandals, although the first one is just an attenuated DUI
story:

[ ... etc. ... ]

Posted at 4:59PM on Oct 11th 2008 by John8:32
========================================================

Hey, John8:32, here's something else from the Bible: "Thou shalt not bear false witness" (the 9th Commandment).

osama barrack hussein

Damn she a hottie yo !!

Jake

dude travis barkers rips into shanna moakler on his myspace. says she was starting rumors. i heard she was HIGH drama at the hospital. that girl is all about the publicity. the "love of her life" is sick in the hospital and she is out giving interviews, calling up people magazine, and partying it up. no wonder everyone in her life hates her.

Me, myself and I

Just posting on this stupid story to see why my posts aren't being confirmed by email. I don't care what happens with this moron.

Me, myself and I

Oh, come on TMZ, like I care what happens with drug abuser-brain dead Britney Spears? The dolt gave birth to two boys, and didn't see any way to make dollars off of them. I think that no one has told her, that no one is interested in her anymore. Gee, Britney - stupid whore, after you've shown your vagina to the entire world, there isn't much interest in your "nude" videos that show zero. I truly hope that you are NEVER allowed to be alone with your sons until they are adults. Britney Spears should be at the very bottom of the pile, where she belongs. I give her zero support. I hope that "life' GETS TOUGH for her , as it should.

fans of President Obama

I'd put a wig on a pig and watch her gig, pimpin. It's nothin to a boss. Oh boy!

really ..

I really think that the name of the photo gallery should be changed from "Britney and her Boo Boos." It makes it sound like Britney's childer were an accident and I do not think that is the case; nor do i think that TMZ can make the assertion that Britney's children were an accident rather than planned. The title is sketchy and should be changed. It is a gallery of her and her boys so shouldn't the title be something with a positive connotation? Thanks TMZ. I love your site but I hate the name of that gallery.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments