Jennifer Takes Back Seat To Angelina -- Again

10/11/2008 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the battle of the titans! Forbes Magazine recently did a tabloid survey and discovered that Angelina Jolie is the celebrity face most people want to see on the cover. Jennifer Aniston came in second.
Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston
Here's where it hurts -- Aniston was first on the list last year. Does Angelina have to take everything?!

Top sellers included Jamie Lynn Spears and Nicole Richie, but Angelina had the best average of the three judged categories: Likability, overall sales and most dependents claimed on a tax form.

To see or not to see

Aha! Forbes feeling the competition of gossip-bloggers lately.....
Actually you can manipulate any statistic to show anything and the opposite of it, depending on which elements you take in consideration and which ones you leave out.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Because Angie is a freak and people like that crap.

As far as the Angie and Jennifer thing? I think that was over and done with about 4 kids ago. Let it go, tmz. Jen did.

steelersrock!!!

How much do ugalina and brad pay these people to keep taking their pictures???
If you noticed they stayed in hiding before she had the twins (TOO BIG???) and after(Had to slim down) before any pictures were taken. Now they have been out, so that is all your going to hear about. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write about more interestng people!!!!

What?

Like most Americans, I find this highly interesting. Above, the war, the economy, the presidential candiates... Sign

Bobby D.

Aniston has a career because of her perky nips, no other reason. She was a co-star of a lame but popular sitcom. All of them have failed at everything else they've tried. She's the most over rated attraction in the history of entertainment. Well maybe that's Demni Moore.

lunaluci

I wonder how Angelina would feel,if Brad did this to her.Once a cheater,always a cheater.I used to love Angie,(even though she seems kinda wierd) she wrecked a marriage.Did she care about that,NO.I'm so glad she feels so sexy ,and Brad has made her feel that way,since she's had his kids. That's just wonderfull Angie,we're all so happy for you.At least Jennifer has class,and I can't even imagine how hard this must have been on her,having all this going on for the whole word to see.I was never a Aniston fan until now,but she has shown she has more class than those 2 put together.Keep your chin up Jen,you deserve better anyway,and I pray for you to find TRUE happiness soon.I've been thru this too,just not in the publc eye.I'm sure I'm not alone in these sentiments.God will bring the right person in your life when it's time,Jen,so hang in there! Keep that beautifull smile on your face!

twixxbars

anglelina looks like a snake. she should concentrate on all her kids instead of acting. she's horrible.

jennifer is waaay better looking, a better actress than that snake.

twixxbars

angelina = homewrecker!!!

Kay

If I had to look like one of them, I'd pick Jennifer Aniston. She looks alive, healthy, and nice. If I had to look at one of them, I'd pick Angelina Jolie. Her lips are going to explode some day, and I want to see it!

PatinNJ

Angelina's face looks different. She's had some work done. Any ideas? My guess is a chin impant, maybe a face lift, cheeks, some nose work? Hopefully she had that stupid forhead mole removed while she was there.

Karen

Well, TMZ, I see you changed your story line to admit that Angelina was not number one in all categories, but averaged out number one. God forbid, however, you'd give credit to Heath Ledger, Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson for top likeability. To me, likeability means more than being a tabloid queen, but hey, that's just me. I'll bet it meant a lot to Owen Wilson who had one Hell of a year and to family, friends and fans of Heath Ledger, and to Matilda.

NikkiC

I hate to say this, but I'm not at all interested in reading about Jennifer Aniston. Angie, definitely! For a good celebrity blog, go to: www.newjonas.com

Judy

I think Forbes is incorrect. I don't know how they gathered their data, but Jennifer Aniston is number one celebrity face that people want to see on the cover. Brangelina is overrated! They SUCK!

sassy

STOP WITH THIS ANGIE AND JEN THING! ANGIE IS A MOVIE STAR . JEN WAS MARRIED TO BRAD AND THATS WHY SHES STILL AROUND . SIMPLE AS THAT AND GET THIS DAMN MADONNA AND BRIT OFF THIS PAGE KISSING! IT MAKES ME SICK !!!!

ANGIES NEW MOVIE LOOOKS GOOD. I LOVE HER ACTING BECAUSE SHE REALLY GETS INTO HER ROLE .
AS FOR JEN.......WHY IS SHE STILL AROUND? BRAD AND JEN WERE A LONG TIME AGO . BRAD HAS A FAMILY NOW SO GET OVER IT PEOPLE . ANGIE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassy

but i do get sick of the Brady Bunch . i hope they are done having kids!!!! and if they do adopt again let it be an AMERICAN CHILD. they need our help just like other kids in other countries!

BRAD AND ANGIE HAVE DONE A LOT OF GOOD AS FAR AS HELPING PEOPLE AND I REALLY RESPECT THAT FROM THEM . BUT ALL THE KIDS MAKE THEM BORING .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments