Jennifer Takes Back Seat To Angelina -- Again

10/11/2008 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the battle of the titans! Forbes Magazine recently did a tabloid survey and discovered that Angelina Jolie is the celebrity face most people want to see on the cover. Jennifer Aniston came in second.
Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston
Here's where it hurts -- Aniston was first on the list last year. Does Angelina have to take everything?!

Top sellers included Jamie Lynn Spears and Nicole Richie, but Angelina had the best average of the three judged categories: Likability, overall sales and most dependents claimed on a tax form.

Meri

I like Jennifer. I sure don't like Angelina. She tells way too much about her personal life. Things the public should not
know.Angelina and Brad are so full of themselves.I wish they would stay in France. That way we wouldn't know everyday,what they are doing.

osama barrack hussein

Jennfer conolloy is way underrated.How come tmz never covers her more if you do at all..??

PolarBear

This is not the first time TMZ attempts to create something interesting and fails. TMZ is back to hounding Britney Spears and creating non-stories. TMZ is over-staffed with incompetent photojournalists. And right when everyone else in the country is roasting Sarah Palin on hot coals, TMZ runs from the political stories. Who's the stupid bitch now? Roast Palin tomorrow and watch ratings soar!

PolarBear

Between Anj Anj and Jen Jen, if I had to pick a bed partner, I'd base it on who I'd rather wake up to, and Jennifer wins that one easily. Anjelina to me is more like a hot dinner date, but Jennifer would be organically bonded with, THE friend for 24/7 life experiences. That's where love grows.

Gia

I'm not suprised Angelina Joile is beautiful and a good example this just proves my point.

Jake

dude travis barkers rips into shanna moakler on his myspace. says she was starting rumors. i heard she was HIGH drama at the hospital. that girl is all about the publicity. the "love of her life" is sick in the hospital and she is out giving interviews, calling up people magazine, and partying it up. no wonder everyone in her life hates her.

aloha

Oh please, stop with this. Don't compare Jennifer Aniston with that Ho. She and Pitt take every opportunity to sell their pics to every magazine. They're such mediawh0res. They're "private pics" are everywhere and they have the guts to complain about the media.

fans of President Obama

Angelina and Jennifer both have faces I'd like to see on my lap. Yum Yum.

Ziggy

Angelina is more beautiful and her movies are much better. Jennifer Aniston is boring, that's why Brad left her. Jennifer is the same character in every movie, not a good actress. Angelina didn't steal her husband, he left just like all the other men that date her. Jen is lame and her movies suck. Why would anyone want Jennifer Aniston on the cover of a magazine anyway. She is BORING!!!

Angelina makes pretty babies and is a humanitarian. She's smart and cares about poor people. Jennifer Aniston cares about milking the public for sympathy and making more bad movies.

Reine

Jolie & Brad make sure they are always in the news. They are constantly moving & It's good pr. Jen likes to keep her personal life private as she doesn't seem to need to have the limelight always on her.

nsaustin

I'm surprised Jennifer made the list at all, I can't think of anyone more boring.

Sharona

When you bend over every time some man comes around you are bound to be first on something.

Cammie

Of course, she was at the top for having made far-too-many films while "Mr. Mom Brad" and others took care of the tribe!

deltaq49

ANGELINA IS A SKANK DID I SAY LEZBO. AND THERE IS NOT INUF OF MORONS THAT THINK SHE IS BETHER THAN JENNIFER. ANISTON IS A GODES AND THAT SKANK THAT IS KISSING HER BROTHER AND DATING UGLY OLD MAN AND OPSESING WITH CHILDEREN AND WE THINK MICHAEL IS PEDOFILE,THINK AGAIN. SICK SKANKY WHORE.

jonalisa

I am so done with that woman (Angelina) she bores me to death. HER GIANT EGO has been fed well enough.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments