Barker Blogs on Crash, Disses Shanna

10/12/2008 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker just updated his fans on his recovery from the horrific airplane crash last month -- and he added in a nice slap to the face to Shanna Moakler.

His MySpace reads, "Despite any rumors you might have heard via my EX-wife Shanna Moakler, who I have not seen since the week I checked in, I've been treated amazingly well, both here in LA and an Georgia. The hospitals I've been treated at are THE BEST."

Travis goes on the say he's now able to move all the fingers on his right hand, and he'll undergo his 7th surgery on Monday.

NOTE: The Shanna diss has been edited out of the main MySpace article -- but the line remains on Barker's actual page.

Hope568

I didn't realize she wasn't by his side.....What happen?

required

that comment is not on his my space page. either it was removed or tmz added that comment themselves. and who cares if she's there or not, as long as he is in a hospital getting well.

Starla Jade

I read his blog LAST night BEFORE TMZ posted this and IT DOES NOT, nor NEVER said the words "via my EX-wife Shanna Moakler, who I have not seen since the week I checked in."

I read TMZ everyday... but now you are trying to just stir up trouble!!!!

liar

tmz check it again...it does not say anything about shanna...you just added that part in.

Hope568

Quote from his myspace page...

Despite any rumors you might have heard via my EX-wife Shanna Moakler, who I have not seen since the week I checked in, Ive been treated amazingly well, both here in LA and in Georgia. The hospitals Ive been treated at are THE BEST.

Go look.....TMZ isn't making it up!

Neen

I read it last night, and it really did say that about his EX-wife, it must have been taken down.

liar

you're just another national enquirer these days TMZ, I'm disapointed.

youarealiartmz

You guys are a bunch of liars!!!!There is no comment about Shanna at all on that page! Did you make it up?

RobertaMH

The comment about Shanna is still on Travis' profile - it's been removed from his blog, but someone forgot to remove it from his profile - too bad they're still fighting, even now.

liar

I'm looking at it right now...the sentence on his page is much shorter with no mention of Shanna.

Tad

Shanna looks good in the pic above, like how she shaved her head

terry

go to his actual myspace page and read his blog there. it is still in there. tmz is not lying.

JUST ME

IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS EX....NICE TOUCH TMZ.....START RUMORS...YOU MUST BE SO PROUD!

jill

It's true, I just looked at his actual myspace page and not the main blog page you see when you sign into myspace and it says it there clear as day. Just go to his page.

Jen

You guys need to chill and look at Travis's page again becasue what TMZ posted is the exact thing Travis posted in both his blog and news.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments