Cindy Crawford -- Palin Minion?

10/12/2008 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin is speaking to the hockey moms of America. But really, how much difference is there between soccer and hockey?

Cindy Crawford was carting her kid to and from soccer practice yesterday. Could it be -- Cindy is a Palin recruit? We're guessing not. Check out what's on her chest.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rip M 2 Shreds

Gee, another Hollywood airhead who loves Obama....where's the news? I hope her taxes go up 100%. Now that would wipe that smirk off that aging face.

D.

Is that Cindy's daughter? If not this kid could really stand to get his hair cut!

Gia

No, it's her son Presley. I think he's adorable.

Kiara

Nice shirt! Obama 2008

scarlett

She needs to cut that kid's hair ... he already has her delicate features and with the long hair, too much!

Dee

Her kid needs a haircut. Only in hollywood.

obama osama

Doesn't "Cindy" go for the dark meat?

lol

What does the shirt say? Is it pro or anti, TMZ kinda LEFT that part out......

Catie

Wow.....another "celeb" to join the Obama cult. When do they drink the Kool-aid?

Lenn K.

Vote for Obama or don't work. Very few if any will come out for a republican. Liberalism is the rule of the day in left wing Hollyweird.

Seriously?

I have waited for this moment with bated breath. I only ever vote for whomever Cindy Crawford is voting for. She is a celebrity AND she has her own line of low end furniture. Surely she knows a thing or two about presidential elections. Surely. Obama it is. Thank you, Cindy. And thank YOU, TMZ. Without you I would be a lost voter.

AL K HOLIC

Vote Obama 08

let's save the world

I am a democrat and once again I am ashamed of my party. Obama should not even be the democratic candidate for president. The fact that he is just goes to show how uninformed and uneducated voters are. The man has absolutely no experience to qualify him for the job of commander and chief. His affiliation to known terrorist , Chicago corruption ( the fact that he won his seat on the senate because he hired lawyers to get his opponents taken off the ballot on technicalities and his ties to ACORN. What are Americans thinking…just because he said change, Please!!! This man will not help Americans , he is going to owe so many favors , he won’t be able to concentrate on the important things. He has yet to speak out against ACORN. Why? Could it be because that is the only way he is going to win this election? Every legal citizen in this country can get a picture ID, mso every legal citizen in this country should have to show a valid ID to vote. End of problem, seems pretty simple to me. Why is ACORN needed anyway, if you are legal you can register at your local post office. Seems simple.

dondee

Another celebrity that I can cross off my list.....blah

pennylayne

Stop the presses! A Hollywood celeb is an Obama supporter? This is news, why wasn't this shown on CNN! Who cares!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments