Lindsay Lohan's Girl Threatened By Hired Gun

10/12/2008 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson was threatened by a lawyer she's suing -- threatened with bad publicity, according to court papers.

Ronson is suing Martin Garbus, a high-profile lawyer who she claims botched her defamation case against Perez Hilton. The New York Daily News says according to the docs, after Ronson said she wouldn't pay Garbus' full legal bill, he sent her a draft of a lawsuit he planned to file against her with this warning -- "Please don't force me to do it ... The blogs will pick it up."

Garbus is an expert in the First Amendment -- that's the one that says you have a right to say whatever you want and make snarky threats to people who don't pay your bill.

zoemayne

OBAMAO8

3K

NoBama08

Mrs. Grossman

Is this thing a male or a female?

Spellcheck King

Bush 08

Baby

She(?) got sued, hired this guy, she(?) lost. Pay up bitch. I heard she just paid Perez after how long? She(?) is a bad influence on LezLo and should b banned from the the Hollywood scene. From what I hear she(?) has no talant anyway. Sam GO AWAY please

Jon

SaMANFACE Ronson is starting to look like the late Marty Feldman (Young Frankenstein), all she needs is a hunchback.

Andrea

Who is Sam ????? I never ever heard of this one til she went out with Lindsay, where did she come from, who the hell is she ???? Is she just famous for goin out with Lindsay, what is the deal about this one god help me here !!!!!!!

Kate

Thats a very old pic of Samantha.And reading the The New York Daily News article it actually says her ex Lawyer lost his try to get the money out of Samantha who in return sued him.Also the article has some more information mentioning the police report and how there is not one evidence that shows Samantha owned the drugs or used Lilo.So Samanthas case had actually some ground against Perez.Here is the article.

I love how TMZ always puts the most unfavourable pics of these two.I do hope she drops everything and get the hell out of Lilo and LA.She doesnt need all this,she is superich she inherited huge money from her grandmother and her father is an estate mogul.

B

It would be nice to know the details of the case and how she felt it was mishandled. That would be relevant; her looks and talent are not the subject of this post and have been fully discussed in the past.

Sadie

I don't understand the Lohan story as it is written. It is confusing. What I do know is that Lohan and Sam are brave to be "out". When I went to Yahoo.com and CNN.com I saw polls for OH and other States that were far more impressive for the Obama-Biden '08 team. It seems AOL is biased against the Democrats and I think it is owned and operated by members of the Republican party who are not telling the truth to its customers.

Rip M 2 Shreds

This is SKANK-A-RAMA at its best. Why, oh why do we have to follow the antics of carny trash like this bitch and her fire crotch slut?

B

Thanks, Kate, for the links.

Matt

Here we go again. All the homophobes will be calling Sam ugly. I'm a 100% gay man. Never even thought about being with a woman. Frankly, women kind of remind me of soft little Ewoks from Star Wars. However, I think Sam is GORGEOUS. She could turn me. She is a good person and she is cute as a button, so leave her alone!

Matt

OK, comment #12 is so target rich I don't even know where to begin. Mind overload....don't know where to start....can't move.....too much.....someone help me....I'm just a soft little Ewok.

Bobby D.

Now there's a face only a mother could love. She should work in radio. Seriously, if Lohan wants to munch she could find many hotties. This one looks like a problem child. NoBamanation!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments