Bitter Ringo Won't Sign a Thingo

10/13/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a guy obsessed with the phrase peace and love, Ringo Starr seems to have a lot of pent up aggression!

The guy from the Beatles who isn't John, Paul or George just posted an angry online rant warning his fans to stop polluting his damn mailbox with crap for him to sign.

Ringo ain't got the damn time to please the people who helped fund his damn empire -- he's too busy getting ear piercings and getting his beard carefully manicured and stealing sun-glasses from Dame Edna, dammit.

D.B. Cooper

Give the guy a break. I'm sure he's signed BILLIONS of autographs in the past. How would you like it if you can't go out anywhere without being constantly hounded and then come home and get millions of mails asking for an autograph?

I don't care what TMZ says. Ringo is the greatest! KEEP ON ROCKIN and BEATLES FOREVER!!!

WE LOVE YOU RINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bird's Balls

At least he's being kind enough to tell his fans in advance instead of just tossing it. Usually he's very funny and kind, I'm sure he's not seriously angry. Also very uncool TMZ for burning him 'The guy from the Beatles who isn't John, Paul or George'. You obviously know nothing about Ringo's drumming legacy or the Beatles. Peace and Love Ringo keep making music!

Sally

I, for one, promise never to ask Ringo to sign anything. Ever. Paul on the other hand......well, he is the cute one after all.

Pete Best

Whassa matter, Ringo? Finally run out of those "Sun Country Wine Coolers" and you can't get your fix? Ungrateful ba$tard, just remember who made you the superstar you are.

loveyaringo

IS HE ONE OF THE JONAS BROTHERS?

Tangie

You got it, pops. No longer a fan.

ali

Whats all the crying? He said it has to be post marked October 20.Anyone got that address??? I have some albums I can send and beat that deadline!!!!!!!! LET FLOOD THE MF WITH FAN STUFF BEFORE OCTOBER 20!!!!!

native

screw you too ringo

jOe

HE COULD OF EASILY JUST IGNORED THE REQUEST BUT TO SLAP YOUR FANS IN THE FACE WHO SPENT THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON YOUR TICKETS AND RECORDS AND WHATEVER ELSE IS RUDE AND INSULTING! IM SURE IF NOBODY WAS ASKIN HED FEEL DIFFERENTLY AND THATS WHAT I HOPE HAPPENS. I BET IT WASNT AN ISSUE WHEN HE WAS BRINGIN IN A BIGGER PAYCHECK, UNGREATFUL! TO THE FIRST COMMENT THIS ISNT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PAPS/TMZ THIS IS AIMED TWARDS HIS FANS, ALTHOUGH I AGREE IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WHEN IT COMES TO THE PAPARAZZI AND TMZ.

Tangie

He could use a Bior'e.

Zeitguess

Wow. I've always preferred John. Decades after his death he still has more class than Ringo.

Eric

You ungrateful poof. After all the years your loyal fans made your career and success-you dump on them. Ringo is a lazy, gutless, cowardly, beady eyed, crappy sunglass wearing, hairy POS.

Sharona

Ringo I really doubt if you are bothered that much. Afterall, the only thing you did for the Betales was sit back in the corner and "beat off."

punkerton

Uhhh...what happend to the funny Ringo? Not cool, dude!

Zip It

"Will you still love me will you still need me when I'm such a BORE" ... Oh Ringo .. .chill out dude. Why are so many recovering Alcoholics & vegetarians ill tempered? Been a fan for such a long time ... really saddens me to see you've become a grouchy old man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments