Casey Aldridge -- Your Ass Is Grass!

10/13/2008 8:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears' 19-year-old baby daddy, Casey Aldridge, is mowing Mississippi one patch of lawn at a time.

Billy

I always loved your site, but picking on a kid goes too far. This is my last visit. There has to be a better place to go.

eloc

I love to see a homeowner mowing their own grass instead of paying someone else to do it. How many people are sitting inside their homes (especially their kids) while a bunch of hired guys are out front doing yard work? Whatever happened to kids mowing? We're raising a bunch of entitled adults-to-be. You go Casey, and anyone else out there who has their kids mowing lawns.

Cindy

Leave this people alone! And yes...good for him. So many people should follow his lead!

TJ

Why would you ever poke fun at a father doing what it takes to help support his family?? Funny how if he were out late drinking you'd then paint the picture that he was a deadbeat living off his woman's money. At least the kid is working at all!!

gotajob

At least he's GOT A JOB!! Better than most people I know.

anonymous

Diane T... This is about a man mowing his own lawn not whether Brit will get her kids back. She has come a long way. Hate a person that much (you don't know) to attack every chance you get ?!

workisgood

Heads up TMZ, I am going to go mow my yard AND work on my flower beds, I had a relationship with a famous person once, so I'll be waiting for you TMZ.

JEN2K

Thats a novelty mower and it's suppossed to look like a "push mower" for a giant. I bet that mower costs more than Casey earns in six months. Casey is so lucky. Jamies buys him toys like he's the new baby.

ANAL DriP

That SCAG (lawn mower) he's riding cost $ 12,000.00. PLUS more if you include ALL the BELLS & Whistles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anonymous

How do you know what he makes in 6 months ?!!! Who are you to say Jamie bought it for him he works unlike some fathers of children.

anonymous

Those do NOT cost $12,000 and I don't see bells and whistles. What a dumb comment.

Brandi

At least he is working and not living off Jamie Lynn like K-Fed. I am proud of him for working for a living. He may own his on mowing service. It is an honest living if you ask me.

ANAL DriP

THEY DO ! and that's why U don't own 1 M. And If there where BElls & Whistles, it would cost MORE! meaning the price would go up.

JEN2K

I WANT! I want you to trust me I want you to believe me I want to feel your eyes I want to control every heartbeat I want to hear your voices I want to disturb the peace I want you to see me well I want you to understand me I want your fantasy I want your energy I want to see your hands I want to go down in applause Do you see me? Do you understand me? Do you feel me?
Do you hear me? Can you hear me? (We hear you) Can you see me? (We see you) Can you feel me? (We feel you) I don't understand you I want We want you to trust us We want you to believe everything from us We want to see your hands We want to go down in applause - yeah Can you hear me? (We hear you) Can you see me? (We see you) Can you feel me? (We feel you) I don't understand you Can you hear us? (We hear you) Can you see us? (We see you) Can you feel us? (We feel you) We don't understand you ICH WILL

anonymous

Shows how much you know because I DO own one and paid less than 5 grand. I guess you have bells and whistles hats off to you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments