Don't Hate the XBOX Player, Hate the Campaign

10/14/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, a candidate is reaching out to a massive, untapped demographic -- couch potatoes. Good luck getting them to the polls ...
Barack Obama
In an effort to invade your escapism, presidential hopeful Barack Obama has bought ad space on virtual billboards in an XBOX 360 game called "Burnout Paradise," according to Gigaom.com.

If the whole President of the U.S. thing doesn't work out, he's a shoe-in for mayor of Sim City.

Melissa

Wow.

stopthepresses

Hitler was really popular in Germany at one time too. We all know how that turned out. Don't say I didn't warn you!

hhhhhhhh

Obama is scary!

Mik

Big Brother 1984?

fucktmz

It's obvious this site is financed by some conservative morons. Sad. TMZ is now in the ranks of Fox News.

gagal

Those democrats will do anything to win this election, voter fraud and God help us if he wins.

mikey

Obama/Biden 08! Just say no to geriatric John and Sarah the power abuser "maverick" wink wink,you betcha!

just some facts to get in the way

This is an actual mass email posting I and many other recieved on myspace. With a big picture of Barak Obama attached

I know a lot of people who don't want to register to vote.. HOW STUPID ARE YOU? Get your ass online and register!! Its fast and easy. If you don't vote you're pretty much saying you don't care about what happens to your future! Get out there and do the damn thing!

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO REGISTER TO VOTE!!
EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!
THE DEADLINE TO VOTE IS MONDAY OCTOBER 6TH!!
EVEN CONVICTED FELONS CAN VOTE!! 6 MONTHS AGO THEY RESTORED THE RIGHTS OF CONVICTED FELONS TO BE ABLE TO VOTE!!!! SO EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET OUT THERE AND REGISTER TO VOTE!!
WE DONT NEED AN IDIOT PRESIDENT AGAIN!!

Now why do you suppose they let all these felons vote and why do they assume they want Obama for there leader. Maybe the apple doen't fall far from the tree after all.

BARAK HUSSEIN OSAMA IS A DUMBASS

IF OSAMA REALLY THINKS ANY WHITE GUY PLAYING THIS GAME IS GONNA VOTE FOR HIS LYING DECEITFUL ASS HE'S DEAD WRONG. ALL THEY ARE GONNA THINK IS GET THE HELL OFF MY GAME. WHY PUT A LOSER LIKE HIM IN A VIDEO GAME? I'M SURPRISED HE'S NOT ON ALL THE CEREAL BOXES. BEWARE FOLKS WE ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE IF THIS IDIOT GETS ELECTED.

Oh boy

I am a rebuplican and I am voting for Obama this election. I really like John McCain but I can't stand the thought of Palin becoming president if anything should happen to McCain.

Dotcom

This election is scaring the heck out of me. I dont like either one and do not think either are qualified to run this country. What if we rallied to get everyone to vote for the write in, Ralph Nader. I dont know much about him, but the two I do know about, I dont like what I know. Wouldnt that be something if neither Obama or McCain won, they lost to a write in?

Gypsy

I like the game.. And I'm happy to see a candidate actually reaching out to the gaming community. I can't say the same for McCain.. I don't want that warwhore in office nor do I want his "ya betcha" bitch as vp either..

Oh and btw... I didn't realise only WHITE people play video games... American Americans, Asians, Hispanics and several other races CAN afford an Xbox.. You stupid racist..

just some facts to get in the way

Partisan Profile of those who regularly watch 2008 TV News

Rep---Dem---Ind--- DK

Fox News 39% 33 22 6 =100

Nightly Network news 22% 45 26 7 =100

MSNBC 18% 45 27 10=100

CNN 18% 51 23 10=100

NEWS HOUR 21% 46 36 23=100

TheGeneral Public 28% 32 30 10=100
Make up

This is just for you who like to think that every one that watches Fox/Faux News are a bunch of RIGHT WING RELIGIOUS NUTS.

They have a pretty diverse make up of viewers. I would venture a guess that, and I may be going out on a limb and please correct me if I am wrong and I am sure I will hear from a few of you. :)

But I believe that just might mean.......

they might be "FAIR AND BALANCED."

Also if I might be so bold looking at the other networks (cnn) a little leaning to the left. One could use deductive reasoning here a say that liberals might find home with CNN because their stories are SLANTED TO THE LEFT.

Let the bashing begin...

BOEING 787

#3 like you and the other die-hard Obama haters, Hitler hated people of color and people
who where different from him, and like Hitler, die-hard Obama haters want their opponent
as said in MCCAIN/PALIN rallies that Obama should be "beheaded" and that they should
"kill him", and his comparison that he is an "Arab" is like saying he is a "Jew" in 1930's era
Germany.

These views are not American, those are supremacist Nazi views. So Sick huh?

obama08

What a clever way to promote himself... Go Obama... we are all voting for you. Obama 08.... don't let the fat McCain win... he's trying to divide this country so far apart... we are looking at another civil war if that bastard wins

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments