Lady GaGa -- C-Listed by Southwest

10/15/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady GaGaDing! You're now free to fly amongst the commoners.

She had just opened for the New Kids On the Block, but Sunday night, dance diva Lady GaGa got stuck dealing with all the crap that every other miserable airline traveler has to deal with -- carrying her own suitcase and fighting for a seat on a crowded Southwest flight.

TMZ spies spotted a sunglass-clad GaGa -- aka Stefania Gabriella Germanotta -- waiting to board a night flight from Vegas to Burbank on Sunday -- in the dreaded Group C!!!!!!

By the time GaGa and her motley crew of dancers and hangers-on boarded, hardly any seats or overhead space was left.

Just tragic.

me

who is lady ga ga anyways?

2010 days ago

me

I seen her on The Hills. That's the only reason her name sounds familiar.

Pretty sad to be boarded with group C...I don't even board in the last group. Thank God for my 9 month old daughter flying with me. :]

2009 days ago

Archer

and now everybody knows who she is. and i don't believe she'll be needing to deal with all that crap now that she has a private jet :D congrats gaga, southwest must be regretting putting you at the back.

Me2

its funny to read these comments: "who is lady gaga"! now shes like the baddest bitch in the game (close second to Beyonce, of course). Eating out with Elton John, B and Jay-Z. my my how time flies.

patricia st. clair

Bravo SW Airlines!! It's about time that 'celebtities' get treated like the rest of us! There are nurses, doctors, teachers, all kinds of heroes that face being treated as just normal human beings. There are only a few celebrities whose own needs are not the most important thing on their minds. Let em be C's!

windrider

funny how only one of the first 16 commenters recognized Gaga's talent and knew she was going to be very very big. And three short years later, she's on top of the food chain. It's not only mainstream commercial experts watching this woman evolve. Performance artists in all genres watch and emulate her in some way, the fashion world pays attention and you see her influence on a multitude of runways, journalists in various trades analyze her. I remember Madonna's emergence and early career; it was nowhere close to the breadth and depth and reach of Gaga's influence on so many different elements in popular culture and the high arts. She is indeed changing the world, one sequin at a time.

Reymond

I bet no one is asking who is she anymore, like her or not. She is an amazing person who's done so much in such short time. She deserves all her success and more. As u can see she came from zero and fought her way to the top, not losing her kindness or crazy ideas, more like amazing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2