Raise Your Hand If You're Sure!

10/15/2008 5:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney won't let the shackles of a trimmed up society keep her down! An unshaven popwreck was photo'd outside of a dance studio in Los Angeles this afternoon. Add some granola, a hemp necklace and a hacky sack -- and Brit's good to go!

COMMENTS

Liz

Let me be completely honest, there are days when my pits are like that when I just don't feel like shaving. But on those days, I choose to wear sleeves. Come on, Brit.

CMF

OK you can sometimes turn things into what they are not. Flippin idiots.. What if she is planning on getting waxed.. Come on think Mo Fo's...

Keven

Ok, so let me get this straight, she has some naturally occuring, lite hair growth on a part of her body, where everone grows hair, and this is the best you got for us? How about these idiots who say "gross"? Call me simple minded but the "gross" point is what exactly?? In many cultures, besides the almighty American culture, it is not the norm to shave your armpits, nor is it considered "gross". It seems to me I have seen many afro-american ladies, in the USA, with some hair under their pits as well, why not some photos of them with the caption "She has the funk, look at that nasty"! Yeah, I think not. Americans, always proving their stupidity to the rest of the world.

noword

yes its gross. what guy thinks that hairy pits are remotely attractive. thats standard hygiene for a female just like taking a shower. if you dont have time to shave your pits as things happen then you wear something to cover it up. christ think about it your obviously swamped with paps so umm wouldnt you think before you leave.. then again im not surprised as everyone i asked guess it was her pic before we clicked the link.

i can only say stop being narsty and get it together.

gin

gross

yeah....and?

SHE DIDN'T SHAVE THAT DAY!!!???

She didn't shave those pups for more then a day! That is like 2 weeks of growth there! Come on your a woman too. The poster who said it takes 30 second is right on.

Esp. in a tank top! I don't care how many issues one has, get out the razor girl!

yeah....and?

Lorenzo:

Then WHY are you here? Mr. Serious, we come to forget about the issues. When one feels like being deeply involved with politics one is on CNN. We love to come to TMZ for our daily smut issues.

Sooooo, hey, leave us alone and go read the Wall Street Journal. Or take a nap. Come on loosen up.

SG

Maybe she is letting it grow a bit because she is about to get a wax.........

Lucciana

Maybe she waxes her armpits and as you girls know it's gotta be a little grown. But I mean she could use a shirt or something you know.

VioletteUK

EWW...AND A ZIT TOO!

Christie

You guys leaving comments are nuts. She didn't feel like shaving THAT DAY? Did you even look at the picture? Those pits haven't been shaved for like a month or 2. It takes my pits about a week to get stubby...imagine if I let them grow out....come on now!

Crystal

Haha i think it is funny in a way i could just hear the guys now what they are saying looking at her hiary arm pits lol.. it is alittle gross yea umm you would have to go a week of not shaving to get hairy arm pitts like that really , that is plain out right just lazyness i think ... Anyways, i'm glad she is making a good come back and being a better mom to her boys, But ummm Britney shave those arm pitts girlfriend haha.. : )

boriqua

whatsup with the sippy cup?.....Harvey

Vanessa

Leave the girl alone!!! Big friggin deal, she didn't shave. Who cares. I've seen women with hair so long you can braid it!!!!!

CHUCK

WHAT DOES A SHAVER COST ? LESS THAN A DOLLAR. AND AD SOME DEODERANT TO THAT TOO BRITT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments