The Ghosts of Madonna Hook-Ups Past

10/15/2008 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just because A-Rod and Guy Ritchie aren't in town, doesn't mean NYC is void of former Madonna lovahs -- girl gets around!
Carlos & Dennis: Click to watch
Coincidentally, Carlos Leon and Dennis Rodman were on the same street corner last night -- just moments apart -- before news broke the Material Girl was single once again.

nacho

There's a claim - I did Madonna.... won't mommy be so proud of you.
She is nasty - always was, always will be.. I find nothing remotely attractive about her. I think she sold out a long time ago for cash and yes, it has paid off well for her...but obviously money cannot buy you perfection or happiness.

stopthepresses

I hope they've both been treated for their various Madonna-transmitted STD's! Guy Ritchie - disinfectant, disinfectant, disinfectant!!!

ThatsCrazy

I am more sick of Madonna than the election! She is on the same planet as Michael Jackson.....she looks like a freak.

Triple Play

Madonna is becoming the next Barbra Streisand. I hope that A-Rod isn't poking that crusty old Ho Bag

Nick M.

Madonna is the greatest artist and persona of all time, but when it comes to her relationships, she sucks. She had a good thing going with Guy, having and raising children together for 8 years. Guy seems normal and fit to be the perfect parent to thier children. She could have lived a normal life and raise her children with Guy. Now that she's 50, the only guys who would want to settle down with her is to have access to her money and/or to be in the spotlight. She doesnt know how to hold onto her men. A-Rod wont stick around either. He's only 33. I can picture her being old, bitter and lonely in her golden years. She will be the next Liz Taylor.

mell

Guy is a hot ,macho mans man, icould never see a person like him staying with someone like her forever and could tell by the photos of them for the past few months, that their was definite strain there {hence me holding on to madge in star vs star}.I knew a divorce was between them was on the way.HA, suck on that...suckers [league4759]

ttyl

You guya are disgusting lmao.
Why would you post about arm pits.

Marlena

Madonna is nothing but an old whore - she looks icky prancing around during her sticky and sweet tour

h20

I am so sick of this pretentious hosebag with her man-arms I can't stand it! I have disliked her since the 80's. She has always been a snobby little ho. Wonder where she'll live now. Moms, lock up your sons!

Wordswords

DEvoid, sweeties, it's DEvoid!!!

I love you and only you for my e-news, but when you're communication is the written word, it's good to be both cool and accurate.

XO

JaCee

I think all of you people are Madonna haterz---I laugh at these fat ass woman in their 20s and 30s making fun of her--TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR!! I am 51--and Madonna has been my idol for the past 25 years--and let me tell you--she is an inspiration--you dont see me looking like a fat hog sitting infront of th TV with chips and bon bons and thinking a man will take care of you--I work hard- raised 5 children, and dont lookma day over 37--I also have 3 grandchildren--

enforcer911

Wow.I knew way about her past.when she first started.early around 82-84 when she wen`t f/uck hunting with her black limo..I had a good time.