Miley

Slips Her Boyfriend Some Tongue

10/16/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the face Miley Cyrus, 15, made at her boy toy Justin Gaston, 20, when he walked down the runway at some fashion show yesterday. Maybe she's just craving another milkshake...

Miley Tongue

Triple Play

They say that she is 16. She looks more like 30. I gusee wrasslin around with daddy back in the hills makes you look older than you are. BTW the girl is not pretty and she is a piss poor role model for young girls

steelersrock!!!

The sad thing is her MOM is sitting next to her!!! Young girls see people like her and look up to her. You would think since her dad is in the business people would tell him how to handle her. Maybe her family needs her money so they only way she'll give it is if they allow her to do way the f she wants. SICK, SICK, SICK!!

TORI

I DON'T THINK IT'S APPROPRIATE FOR A NEWLY 16 YR OLD GIRL TO DATE A 20 YEAR OLD MAN. SHE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL,ACTS LIKE A GIRL AND I'M SURE HIM BEING A MAN NOT A BOY WOULD WANT A WOMAN. JUST SEEMS CREEPY TO ME.

jwoolman

There must be some secret code I don't have. How in the world do you folks read so much into a picture of a kid making a silly face? Or have the pedophiles taken over tmz?

bengalchick

I love her and she is 16,so back off people..what were you doing at 16..hmmm

rockwsoul

This girl has obviously been sexually abused by someone in her past. No 15 year old child should be that sexually suggestive as she is.

I wonder who sexually abused her.

midi

why is an adult dating a minor?

.....

I'll just bet skankney was one of mileys role models. This is the way young girls who are allowed to idolize no talent loser skanks behave. Way to go, here comes the next hollyho.

Triple Play

How awful to sit there and let your child pose like taht. There is a possibility that her father is responsible for teaching her to do those nasty things. Did you say that her boy friensd si 20? That is just sick. I am sure that she will be the next out of control alcoholic teen star, So very sad

Triple Play

If she really is 16 and her boy friend is 20, he is more a sperm donor than aboy friend. YUK Wasy to go Billy Ray Dork

Old School

Why do lots of Disneys Child Stars turn into out of control sluts?

lin

oh come on board, this photo is way tamer than her My Space poses.hmmmmm Disney and Billy Bob Ray were really quiet about them, If fact I heard crickets chirping it was that damn quiet.

tracey

Are you guys sure she wasn't trying to mouth some words and got her photo taken like that? Don't get me wrong she's still a talentless skank but there's no telling what she was actually doing there.

how dumb

Everyone's asking "where are her parents"? Didn't anyone see that Billy Ray SET THEM UP?? He set his 15-year old daughter up with a 20-year old MAN because he "reminded him of [Billy Ray] when he was that age". So it will be her father's fault when his slut of a daughter ends up pregnant at 16. I cannot imagine allowing my FIFTEEN-YEAR OLD daughter dress or act like this ever.

haha

I bet she gives great head.