Witness Gives Blow-By-Blow of Shooting

10/18/2008 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man who called 911 early this morning after actress Bonnie Somerville's good friend was shot in the back, told TMZ what went down.
Witness: Click to watch!

brooklyn

Unbelievable! Bonnie Somerville grew up in Flatbush Brooklyn and never experienced anything like this. She moves to LA and gets held up with a gun! How ironic is that?????

mell

who the hell is Bonnie Sommerville? and the person who wrote #3 comment ,the truth, is probably some white bum with no job that has nothing better to do than spew racist garbage all over the internet ,piece if @#%!

procter3

Who is Bonnie Somerville? Never heard of her. For your lead-off story -- totally disappointing. Must be a light news day!

veast

Four black guys? That's racism! You're not allowed to mention the perpetrators race.....unless they're white

Barfalufugus

Who are you? Who, who, who who?

She had a bit part onFreinds. Who gives a rats hairy behind about her?

Rip M 2 Shreds

LA is a cesspool.

crus

This story is spook y

Betty

Travis Barker was released this morning from the Grossman burn center in LA. I came here to read about it, but you guys have nothing posted! I can't believe I had to read about it on Yahoo news! Get with the program TMZ, we are all starting to lose faith in you.

Justin is Calling

Sure blame the black guys because Obama is running for president.

I get it. All black guys can't be trusted. Man, that witness is so f***ing racist I can't believe it.

I can't believe an organization as progressive as TMZ let race be used in a witness description.

Shame on you TMZ, race should never be used in description of suspects.

Denise

Yes like it or not they are black and gang members. They need to clean up LA and Detroit is just as bad. People from the suburbs can not safely go to Detriot either. They even kill their own down there. They need to take care of the gang memembers and I do mean what you think I mean. its almost 99 percent black when there is a crime in Detroit and I think La would be the same. I have black friends but those are animals. I am sorry but I am calling it like I see it. I am a female and just got my CCW for this reason.

Triple Play

# 9 downlo. If the perpertrators were black what is the problem. If the witness said they were white would you also be offended? Probably not. That makes you a recist in the purest form. Why do youbring Obama in to the comments, I am sure he would be upset whatever color the perps were. Not only are you a Racist youe are an IDIOT foe trying to bring Obama in to your comments

Justin is Calling

Yeah Ninja? I'm a racist, but you can't even spell the word?

Would you feel better if every time a crime didn't involve a black person (let's face, it, the yellow man don't do no crime), newspapers said "Ignorant white trash suspect"?

Obama's relevant because he comes from a black mindset, he knows what its like when every white woman in the world is afraid to ride an elevator at night with you.

When every white friend you know gets everything handed to him in life, from great colleges to great jobs, and every brother has to work twice as hard.

The time is coming for the black man to get compensated for all the discrimination he has suffered. When its your turn to vote, will you vote for Black reparations, or will you vote for Racism? Because there's only one choice.

Triple Play

Listen to downlo carry on like a little BITZH Anyone with a brain can go to college and get an education ever heard of the United Negro College Fund?
Obviously be using expressions like "don't do no crime" you are obviously uneducated. This country does not owe anyone a thing. You have to earn what you receive. If you were lazy and did not care to study and better yourself, why should the system take care of you? Obama made himself a great man he came from poverty to become a very smart man running for President.
By your ridiculous rants you make Black, Yellow and Red people look bad..
I really do not believe that you are Black if you were you would have more respect for Senator Obama and what he stands for.
If the voting public all thought and spoke like you Obama would not have a chance.
Someone is at the counter,,go sak them if they want fries with that Big Mac

nikki

GIVE ME A BREAK, THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD POST SUCH NEGATIVE RACIAL SLURS IN THIS MANNER SHOWS THE TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT THAT TMZ HAS FOR THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY, AND BY THE WAY THE ALLEGATIONS WE ARE HEARING ARE SIMPLY SPECULATION.

Justin is Calling

Sure ARN, we all think the same way.

It don't matter what I say about Obama anyway, because this election is over.

Half the bookies in the world already paid off on that bet because they want their losses on the third quarter to go with the mortgage bailout.

McCain is just old, but whether I vote or not, it don't matter, because he is done. Just watch CNN sometime, moran.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments