Tommy Davidson: My Other Car Is a Clunker Too

10/20/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How many hoopties can one man own?
Tommy Davidson: Click to watch
Sparks flew -- literally -- the last time we got Tommy Davidson and his broken down car. Now he's got a "new" one -- but it's not without its flaws either.

Barfalufugus

I guess he left his brain in the other clunker, too.

sarat

artie help

you guys suck leave the cat alone.

Barfalufugus

I actually DO like him. I was just joking! Don't take it all so seriously. He's a funny, funny guy!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

HE'S A BROKE ASS NOW..................

15 MINS OF FAME ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

HAUSEr

This story just makes me like him even more. Most people in Hollywood would rather go bankrupt than drive around in a clunker. Tommy Davidson is the man. He needs his own show on Comedy Central. He was hilarious on In Living Color.

Your mom

Well even Hollywood types like to flash what they don't have, who cares leave the man alone. Maybe he's smarter than most of you fools who like to show-off but have ZERO in the bank account.

Steve

Agreed poster #7. I guess he likes his F-bodies. Id rather have a camaro or firebird over some overpriced yuppie mercedes or bmw.

nsaustin

I like him -- he's humble and real people. I've drove tons of crap cars in my days, brand new cars breakdown too. I had the same headlight problem on a Vette. It's a cheap fix.

superh2ogirl

OBVIOUSLY he's a struggling comedian like many. Leave him alone! I'm sure most if not all of you at TMZ has a hooptie or has owned one before!!! Maybe he knows the value of a dollar and doesn't throw it around like candy!

dloren

omg.. he has an old car.. wow hes not a real man. What a loser, he drives a old car, how lame, if you dont drive around in a 2010 500 benz you are a nobody! lmao.. give me a break! who cares what he is driving? damn LA fake yuppie types, buying shoes from nordstrom and returning them, driving around in cars they cant afford, paying on one credit card with another..
good for you tommy! Do your thing