« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Don't Forget to Wear Your Swim Cap

10/21/2008 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Phelps ended his weekend of high stakes gambling with a kiss from his beauty pageant girlfriend while partying VIP style at Prive nightclub in Vegas.

Dude, you win.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stupid_People

May- I see why you wrote that now you're ignorant. If you're going to call someone names spell it right BITCH!!!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

That's a pretty sexy picture of them kissing.

Is it hot in here?

justanotherfknday

Girlfriend my A$$!!...........ANYBODY THAT CAN'T SEE THAT GOLD DIGGING look in this B$I$T$C$H'S eyes is either ignorant, stupid, blind or all three>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rah-Rah

I know he's old enough to do whatever he wants and he has a good head on his shoulders, but shouldn't he be concentrating on the London games?? They'll be here before you know it.

He's also young enough to get too caught up in his own fame and the next thing you know he's loose his competitive edge. Why? Too much p*ssy on the brain!!

Phelps--get your sh*t together and stay focused already. London's calling!!

A-Rod

Nicole Johnson is a biracial beauty queen from California. I think Miss S**C May already knows that.

Rah-Rah

To Post #19 Justanotherfknday---

You couldn't be more right about that!! Any chick that hooks up with him is just diggin' for gold! I wonder if he won most silver and bronze medals would any one pay attention to him? Probably not!

Tangie

No Renee, you're ignorant, commenting on my comment instead of the story. I meant biotch, whore.

e

I really dont think this guy is turning out to be the ALL AMERICAN HERO! Looks like all the fame is getting to him BIG TIME! His Mama better slow him down or else he will be another trainwreck appearing on Oprah telling us all about how he lost everything!!!

A-Rod

His girlfriend Nicole, is part Jewish and part African American, like Lisa Bonet.

Mr.Jones

May,
If you don't want anyone to "comment about your comment" then don't post anything at all, because that is exactly what people do here (especially if you post something that sounds ignorant like: WTF! She's BLACK??!!). Too bad if you don't like it.

JJ

LEAVE THIS KID ALONE....HE'S THE BEST THING TO COME ALONG IN A LONG TIME.
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE THESE GIRLY ACTORS & NO NOTHING TALKING HEADS?
HE WORKED FOR WHERE'S HE'S AT LET HIM ENJOY IT!

Hal

Golddiggers coming out of the woodwork! I don't care if she's black, yellow, or purple with pink polkadots -- do you really believe she's into him? NOT!

Barfalufugus

I think he's choking the old chicken.
Phelps isa great athlete, but to be fair.... he does have Dumbo ears and couldn't act his way out of a wet paper sack (SNL proves that point). All in all, it doesn't mater who he dates or what color the woman is that he dates. It's a free country last times I checked.

Jinajavalina

Crap photo, but body language tells all. She's got a big grin and her hands are clamped around his neck. His hand is - near his ass? I think she is way more into him than he is into her.

Rah-Rah

Q: Hey Mikey, how long will it take before the next gold digger comes along?

A: Under a minute!