Nick Hogan Races to Freedom

10/21/2008 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

166 days in jail = leaving your friend in a vegetative state for life.
Nick Hogan: Click to watch
Nick Hogan was released from Pinellas County Jail just after midnight Tuesday morning. We're told he arrived back at his mom Linda's house to a thumping party, replete with loud music and cops surveying the scene.

And how's this for funny/creepy: a big-boned buxom blonde ran up to Nick as he walked free. None of the photogs could figure out whether it was Brooke or Linda. (Check the vid to see.)

Nick pleaded no contest to a felony charge of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury back in May. He was sentenced to eight months but only served the aforementioned 166 days due to "good time and gain time" credit.

His best friend, John Graziano, remains hospitalized and will require medical care the rest of his life.

Click here to live chat!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

rachel

i think that nick hogan should have stayed in jail for life.
i cant believe just because he is a "celeb" that he got a slap on the wrist... actually he ISNT a celeb at all. his father is and his sister is trying to make her way up the charts...key word there is trying...
buddy you need to go back to were you belong (prison) and feel terrible for what you've done to your "friend"

PAPARAZZI E

SEEMS LIKE NO JUSTICE BUT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND ALL OF US WITH FAST CARS HAVE TAKEN OUR BUDDIES OUT FOR A SPIN, HIS MOM LINDA IS KOOL AS SH*T THO, COME BACK TO VEGAS ANYTIME!!!

Charliesmom

I'd like to say that he learned his lesson but I don't think so. He is too much a spoiled brat to think that any of this was his fault. Way to go mom and dad. Two more examples of waste in addition to the one walking he streets as of this evening.

Bill Smoke

Its a shame he is out now. I think when you do something stupid and someone is that seriously hurt, you should NOT be allowed out of jail till they recover completely. Its simply not fair...
Or just make him sleep with an HIV infected hooker and then he can suffer for the rest of HIS life...

jef

Maybe the whole family can go for a drive in the country. I hope Nick drives!!!!

TJ

I can't stand this kid. He was a punk on the tv show. But his family is just as bad. Dad used steriods and thus made many youngster experiment. Mom is all about the money and fame. And big sis, although talented would be no where without daddies money. Hopefully he has learned his lesson, allthough i doubt this is the case.

Cool Do Brit!

I'd like to point out that as I sit here it is TEN pm - 10pm PST. West Coast time! Hogan isn't out of jail yet if he's housed in California! Someone put this up all sneaky-like then headed home for the night rather than being there on the ball when it all happens for real! har har! I see the other comments have time stamps of past midnight too. Such Trickery! I'd expect more from.. oh wait.. nevermind.

ursula

Let's not forget his friend Mr. Graziano went with him of his own free will, they both share the responsibility, it's a tragedy but it's not fair to only hold one of them accountable, both were pretty grown up to party hard and reckless. Teaches young teens to be responsible and that your actions and decisions have consequences.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

well, he served his time according to the law, ...he is still a messed up kid because of his parents as examples...tht is wht put him in trouble to begin with....so much has changed...geez..wht is he 18?....poor kid... dumbass for a father =has girlfriend tht looks like mother ( past)......Mother...( tht has boyfriend tht lopks like either hubby from past or son now)...and sister...who is getting into shape tramping herself out in her penthouse made from daddys dumbass fans!!!!!!!!!!! .....
I recooment..u apply to ' idiot savant" on tma..for a real job!!!!!!! lol

Patty Pecora

I agree with No. 7 Comment. Birds of a feather flock together and pay the consequences (good or bad).

Amanda

"Time"-
He's in Florida, not California.
Bash Nick all you want, he made a series of horrible decisions. But leave Brooke out of this... I mean, she's dumb, but can you really fault a girl for missing her brother?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I gotta say. this is more sickening than the OJ trial, the first one. Because one, of course back then people wanted OJ to get off because they felt there was an agenda against him because of race. Which people still thinks sometimes but not as much anymore. So there was an excuse there for people to act like idiots, and let OJ off. Paranoia. But this, is a white kid who is a spoiled brat that had everything going for him and he did something and of course it was an accident but the thing about it that is so sickening is that he has no remorse. And that was obvious from the phone calls to jail. what's even more sickening is it runs in the family (i'm not sure about brooke but how could it not?). The family takes care of themsevles more than any others i've ever seen. It's like they only have a conscience when it comes to them and their blood. If i did that and was in jail, my thoughts would be about what i did , when i would see my family, and if I could ever have a normal life again. not about getting a show and making money. I would just want people to look at me again and see me as a kind person. And to me he got off. he sat in jail as long as someone who has had like three DUIs and hurt no one. And gets out early even. It disgusts me, in fact, OJ may even have more of a conscience than this family. Who knows, maybe he committed that crime as a way to turn himself in without directly doing it. I'm not pro OJ, just saying.

Please...

I see what you're saying # 7, but Nick has an even bigger responsibility to make sure his passenger is safe. The passenger has no control over the vehicle. It's all on the driver.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Rosemary..all I care to say to u is..book a app't!!!!!!!!!!! stat..

Chris

I have not said a bad word about nick or hogan or anyone as the law is the law and the sentence is done.

I want to see now, how he and the hogans handle this new freedom and if you will see any positive points for Johns family.. Hulk talked about all this money they could make for John and how they could create chairites and help people when nick gets out.. and how nick is coimg out and going to really make an impact on society..

now lets see what if that was the truth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments