Oprah Could Go Brit for Obama

10/21/2008 1:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blimey! Could Oprah Winfrey give up her post as Queen of All Media to be ... Barack Obama's British ambassador?

Yeah, we know it sounds ridiculous -– and the Financial Times admits it does, too –- but "well-placed sources" are floating the rumor. They argue since O's been such an ardent B.O. proponent, she could have her pick of plum embassy jobs.

The FT also says the smart money is on Caroline Kennedy, whose granddad also served in the post -- if ingloriously.

It's Time For A Change

Say it ain't so. Geeze. Enough already

itstrue

As long as it's in a galaxy far away, excellent.

jc

I wish her AND Nobama would just go away.

Connie

I can't understand people these days... voting for Obama is the wrong choice, he's a smooth talker, and we will have trouble with him being in office ... he lies, so much he even believes his self. Go to the tv set and see what they all say about him on CNN... now that Senator Powell is on his side is giving him a lot more votes, and Powell thinks he's going to get a seat in the White house.... and I wonder how much Obama had to pay him. This world is going to be out of control in more than one way with him in office. McCain/Palin all the way.

JOHN GARDIN

OBAMA WILL BE A GREAT P. YOU ALL CAN JUST GO TO H*** YOU ALL ARE JUST MAD BECUSE A BLACK PERSON HAS A CHANCE FOR GREATNESS AND YOU TRY TO STOP HIM GUESS WANT PALIN IS DUMD HER OWN STATE DOES SUPPORT HER U BEST BELIEVE OBAMA WILL GO ALL THE WAY

OBAMA FOR LIFE

hell with them all

AND IT IS NOT A BLACK THING. GET ME A BREAK. HELL WE WILL BECOME A SOCIALEST COUNTRY WITH THAT I HAVE DONE NOTHING IN MY ELECTED OFFICE AND GOT AWAY WITH IT AND NOW I CAN BRING THE US DOWN. F--KING RAG HEAD in white cloths. F HIM

hell with them all

OH DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS NUMBER 5 YOU ARE A LOSER

Jake

Are you counting your chickens already. Well, could be, but what a travesty obama will be......here and abroad. A huge disaster waiting to spring upon us all. Foreign nations dislike us because we lead. Foreign nations dislike us because we have saved them numerous times and kept them afloat as well. NO ONE likes to OWE some one and this is the perfect example. They want to forget what America has done for the other nations and those we prevented from imposing their dictatorships and fascist rule don't like us for that reason. Be very very careful who you vote for. YOU may get what you want and you will be fighting those terrorists ALONE in your city and your street. WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN?

let's save the world

WTF? I CAN'T STAND THE WOMAN...SHE IS THE ONE THAT INTRODUCE THAT ANTI-CHRIST TO AMERICA

SHE IS THE DEVIL HERSELF

Bite Me !

Would you like the UGLY (.....) to control our nation? I don't think so.
These (......) make me sick, AMERICAN wake up!
Becarefull ! what's your vote for.
GO McCAIN / Palin '2008

hell with them all

NUMBER 5 you must be a poor person with no education and only can hear what you want to. He is and always will be a poor chose and not to say a LOSER !! GO F yourself you BUM!!

hell with them all

The man has never served in the MILITARY to keep this GREAT COUNRTY FREE and from SOCIALIST LIFE like OBAMA wants for us. KEEP FREE VOTE McCAIN / Palin '2008 and keep your money in your own pocket. I am not giving the people who do not work or pay taxes my money as that want to be OBAMA wants us to give away. GET A JOB AND PAY YOUR OWN TAXES. THAT GOES FOR THE FREE B MEXICANS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

An Obama win will have the pig squealing for the next 4-8 years.

Think on this before you vote.

katieK.

I'm Canadian and obviously not voting in your election, but why can't people express their opinions without using such foul langue and abject hatred. It seems the American people themselves are tearing your country apart. Can't we just all get along?

Bite Me !

I agree with "I give a Damm"
For those live with free B from our taxes money that include Obama & Oprah's Mom,
get your FAT ASS a real job and pay taxes like everyone of us.
No more raise taxes, No more steal from credit card, BITCHA!!!!!
GO McCain / Palin '2008