I'm a Pseudo-Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!

10/22/2008 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is so 2007, but that didn't stop security (or paps) at Coco de Ville from treating Anna Nicole's baby daddy like a rock star.
Larry Birkhead: Click to watch
Check out his bodyguard assisted exit -- the Secret Service couldn't have done it better. Fact is, Birkey has still got it goin' on.

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

My chest is raw, burnt and itchy, yet I still go for radiation so I will be alive to teach and love and protect my kids. As I approached the radiation room today, I thought of it like a torture chamber. Then it hit me, John McCain went through torture and now he is running for President. A light at the end of my radiation tunnel. A hero to look up to. Then I thought what has Obama ever DONE that I could look up to? I could think of nothing. I am no longer undecided. You can look at Obamas inexperience with Palins, and come up with the same argument and solution, they will not be alone. They will have advisers to help them make decisions. Who were Obamas advisers before running for office? Criminals. Is there any wonder how he is able to raise so much money? I don't think its from us Joe the Plumber type people. Then it came like a flood the Fairness Doctrine limits speech, He gave ACORN money and they have scandalously made up voters. He also wants ACORN to be tax exempt. Who is going to pay for all these people to try and weed through which voters really exist as ACORN floods the system with fake voters? WE ARE. The man Obama brought his house from ( @ $300,000 ) below market value is a criminal named Rezko. Obamas preacher of over 20 years was spewing anti American sermons. This is Obamas track record.

War Hero tortured for America

vs,
No executive experience who hangs around with Anti Americans and Criminals

When you take away all the B.S. Promises, which often change after election. this is what you have? We have become so addicted and inundated with side shows, we need to look at the facts before we pull that lever. This is possibly one of the greatest elections that will become part of America's history. The smooth talking socialist who plays on our current crises to scare us away from another republican. Or the proven Maverick Hero who is does not owe favors and chooses what he believes is correct regardless of who offers up the idea. I just hope you can see as I do now that I have put all the side shows on the shelf, the decision seems blatantly obvious. Vote McCain
Put Obama in public relations not the White House.

And for all you who are voting for a man because of his skin color, this man went to Harvard and lived wealthy, he does not represent you. President Lincoln, the tall wrinkly unattractive exterior is still the man who fought for your freedom, he was also white, and the troops who fought for your freedom, also white. This is not about color, it is about Americas Freedom.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Larry is running for president ? wow. Now that's powerful DNA . And that would mean Dannilynn will be FIRST GIRL and Vergie will be First Grandma ! Good job swims.

Sharona

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

3. Another GayFed! It must be pathetic to know your only support in life comes from some woman.

Posted at 12:46PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by jessica"

"SOME WOMAN" ? You and EVERYONE IN THE WORLD , Comes from some woman. lol

d to the izzle

LARRY -- Move home to Louisville, out of the spotlight, and give your daughter a normal life. If you don't, she will DIE just like Anna. I guarantee it.

Lisa

Larry is moving to Louisville, his house is under construction right now.

LH

katieK.

Good grief isn't his fifteen minutes of lame fame up yet!

mm

Larry Birkhead is homosexual failed actor turned paparazzo.He lived with his boyfriend Byron Williams when he met Anna .He impregnated sick, drug addicted, middle aged woman for the fame and money.HE IS FAKE.He has bleached hair, fake blue contact lenses, fake nose.He doesn't work, he sells pictures of Dannielynn, who became his source only of income, CASH COW. He is LOSER.

vile comments

He made a fortune with by public grief. He took money for crying in public. I have no respect for this guy.

mm

BIRKHEAD GO BACK TO YOUR HOMETOWN AND VANISH. YOU ARE AN OBJECT OF CONTEMPT AND RIDICULE IN HOLLYWOOD.GO AWAY!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA

7. Howard and Larry pulled off the crime of this decade. And you call him a Celebrity?

Posted at 2:46PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by Go away already

They sure did.
Howard especially, How else would a man who stooped that low to steal another mans baby end up with a mini mansion and yacht in the bahamas? He never had a job, just sources for drugs and access to a wealthy drug addict.

say what

What a loser this guy is. I have 3 grown Daughters and one is single with a little Daughter. I'm here to tell you if what happened to Mrs. Arthur and her family ever tried to happen with one of my girls ,you can bet your sweet patootie they would have had to find us first and then pry my grandbaby from my dead , cold , loving arms . I feel so sorry for Anna's family and little Dannielynn for not knowing them. I don't give a flyin f*** what the relationship bewteen Anna and Virgie was , you do NOT drag your children thru having to choose between you and a loving grandma. Or a loving uncle or aunt or cousin etc etc. My heart just breaks for this family and it is way beyond my comprehension as to why no one has paid for these crimes against this entire family. I cannot believe this has happened in America esp. IMO This group of people who took over Anna Nicole's life long ago singlehandly destroyed her and her entire family. They will never be the same . Even in "estrangement" (which i just dont buy )at least Virgie knew Her Daughter Vickie Lynn and her sweet Grandson Daniel were out there . Having 3 daughters i can almost bet the "estrangement" between this mother and daughter would have or maybe was working itself out between the mother and daughter. IMO these vulture hangerson in her life just couldn't allow that to happen. If Anna got closer to her Mother they knew their days were numbered . IMO So i wasn'r at all surprised to read that Howards sister Bonnie said in emails that HKS couldn't let "virgie get her hands on that baby" at all costs. how sad is that to be saying something evil like that regarding a little baby that's not even a relative of yours. This entire sga ( i hate that word) just has me so sad and disappointed in our justice system so far. And for mr wood. This as always is JMHO.

Only swim in the Ocean

Posted at 12:31PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by Is this real ?
*****
LOL. First Grandmother designation would have to be LB's grandmother, not DL's, but you make a point. LB has been tested by a media-storm longer and we know more about him than one current candidate for President, and has as much International experience as he.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

". First Grandmother designation would have to be LB's grandmother "

Like i didn't know that . sheesh , Is she still alive ? If she is gone, then would Vergie become first Grandma or would it pass to Larry's aunts or someone else ? lol , life sure is complicated.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments