It Doesn't Take $150,000 to Look This Good

10/22/2008 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The RNC may have shelled out $150k to turn Governatrix VP hopeful Sarah Palin into Caribou Barbie, but how much is Barack Obama shelling out for his threads?
Barack Obama: Click to watch
Our cameraman managed to get up close and personal with Barack in Virginia today to ask the $150,000 question.

freedomisnotfree

NOHOPE OBAMA just a propped up empty suit

Karen

Obama has spent more money on his campaign than anyone in history. He is even going to cause a game of World Series to be 8 minutes late so his infommercial can air. That's one I will just have to miss. You can be sure that Obama wears the most expensive suits in the world, and that his horsey wife (would that be clothes horse) also spends thousands on her clothing... not that it helps her much.

jen

4. had my wonderings about the readership of tmz and the comments here have totally validated them. total lack of critical and cognitive thinkers
---------------------------

How true - great post!

rachelle

I'm confused. You say your camerrman caught up with Barama today iSN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN hAWAII VISITING HIS SICK GRANDMOTHER??? PLEASELEASE SOMBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.

freedomisnotfree

i need another Greek column so give me all your money because i am the messiah i mean Barrack Hussein Obama

ICONIC

I don't know why the media has portrayed Sarah Palin, as stupid and blaming her single handedly for the Republican Tickets absolute embarrassment in this circus of an election; and inevitable defeat!!! The bitch is smart enough to recognize a sinking ship, so she might as well work their dumb asses for a new wardrobe for being made of fool off! QUIT HATING!

Hon. Barney Frank (D-MA)

I proudly cast my ballot for McCain/Palin! No more of this McCain/Palin bashing! It's time that the media examined Obama/Biden in at least some level of detail; the hagiography must end!

Sassy

Amen, to my friends who call Obama a con artist! That he is! In fact I liken him to the proverbial 'used car salesmen' LOL! He tells you how smart you are and makes all sorts of promises that he knows or should know that he can't keep and yet these followers of Obama believe him, even though his history in IL has been nothing but lies and a lot of broken promises! Not to mention his voting record shows him to be one of the most far left liberal Senators in recent years! He makes a radical crack-pot like Ted Kennedy look like a conservative by comparison! LOL!! But facts obviously mean nothing to SOME people. One woman from Chicago wrote on this web site not too long ago that Senator Obama has not kept HALF his pre-election promises to the state of IL which is not surprising since most politicians lie their asses off in order to get elected, I guess the question is which candidate lies the least and that would obviously be McCain!
Oh if your not religious then pay no attention, this is strictly for the religious.....God does not bless coerced charitable giving! He only blesses charitable giving that comes from the individual who gives from their heart! Look through the old and the new testaments. Not once does God tell the poor to look to the government for help but rather it was the responsibility of each individual to do whatever they could to help a neighbor in need. So this ridiculous idea of the government taxing us in order to "Give to the Poor" is contradictory to what God says we should do! And no the government cannot do a better job of helping the poor! That is pure fantasy! The bigger the government the more incompetent it becomes! History has proven this repeatedly! Whereas the privately run charities do a far better job of helping the poor! History proves that to be true as well!
And for all of the fools who would vote for Al Franken....shame on you! There is nothing humorous about raping a woman or being anti-Christian! Of course those who see nothing wrong with that sort of philosophy are probably not even going to vote anyway!

I call bullshit

I'm sure Michelle buys his suits at Target or Ross.

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

We all want some things to change, but that does not mean jump from the frying pan into the fire! NOBAMAS CHANGE IS SOCIALISM. ARE YOU REALLY THAT UNHAPPY WITH YOUR FREEDOM?

McCain choose Palin to prove he is a all about change. He did not pick a fellow senator, he picked a govenor with a track record of firing corrupt individuals. This is good change.

If you want to shack the system up for change more than McCain, Vote for Nader- at least he is not palling around with American hating felons.

AL GOREs VAGINA

Stop The Hate -- TELL THE TRUTH !!!

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOUR REQUEST TO STOP THE HATE MORE
!!!!.....BUT I BELIEVE WE MUST TELL THE TRUTH !!!...THERE IS NO ROOM
FOR COMMENTS RELATING TO RACE, GENDER, COLOR, OR RELIGION IN ANY FAIR
DEBATE !!!

I OWN A SERVICE BUSINESS THAT EMPLOYES A FEW HUNDRED PEOPLE, BECAUSE
THIS BUSINESS HAS A CULINARY ASPECT TO IT, I EMPLOY WAITERS /
WAITRESSES /JANITORS / MAINTENANCE PERSONS / HOUSEKEEPERS AND EVEN A
TEACHER, WHO INSTRUCTS SOME OF MY EMPLOYEES IN ENGLISH (ALL- HAPPEN
TO BE LEGAL).

MOST OF MY NON-MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEES BELONG TO THE "SERVICE EMPLOYEE
UNION", KNOWN AS "SEIU". THEY DO A FAIRLY GOOD JOB OF POLICING BOTH
WAGES AND BENEFITS FOR THEIR MEMBERS. I PAY AS MUCH AS I CAN AND
STILL MAKE A PROFIT ! I HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH MY
EMPLOYEES AND THE UNION ! MOST OF MY EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN WITH ME AND
MY COMPANY FOR YEARS !!! AND THEY ARE GREAT, HARD WORKING PEOPLE !!!

THE TRUTH IS MY OVERALL BUSINESS IS DOWN APPROXIMATELY 30% NOW, UNDER
MR. OBAMA'S PLAN, NOT ONLY WILL MY OVERALL PROFITS DROP BUT, THE
AMOUNT OF REVENUE I CAN USE TOWARD PAYROLL AND BENEFITS, AND
EXPANSION OF MY COMPANY WILL, IN TURN , ALSO DROP !!!....THAT'S JUST
BASIC ECONOMICS 101 !!!.....THE LESS MONEY I AND MY PARTNERS HAVE,
THE FEWER PEOPLE WE CAN EMPLOY....IT IS REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO
REASON OUT ???

NOW , I PAY A PERSONAL INCOME TAX OF 36.9% FEDERAL...AND A CALIFORNIA
STATE INCOME TAX OF 9.6%.... I WORK HARD FOR MY FAMILY AND YOU CAN SEE
I HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALOT OF OTHER FAMILIES.
SOME OF MY EXECUTIVES PAY THE SAME AS I DO....BUT MOST OF MY
EMPLOYEES...(88%) DO NOT !!!...AND THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY PAY
NOTHING !!!!!!!!!....YES, WE DEDUCT FOR SOCIAL SECURITY AND FICA BUT,
MOST DO NOT PAY INCOME TAX !!!!......WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
ABOUT THIS FACT ????...IT'S THE TRUTH !!!!

SO, MR. OBAMA WANTS TO TAKE MORE MONEY AWAY FROM ME AND ...ALL THE
OTHER PERSONS SUPPLING JOBS FOR SO MANY HARD WORKING PEOPLE ?.....IT
JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE !!!...NOT TO MENTION...IT JUST IS NOT
FAIR !!!....THINK ABOUT IT ???....IF YOU ARE A INTELLIGENT PERSON
?......YOU WILL REALIZE THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED.....THE FREE
ENTERPRISE SYSTEM OF AMERICA !!!.....AND GOD KNOWS, WE ALL HOPE IT
CONTINUES !!!
UNDER McCAINS PLAN...HOPEFULLY THE ECONOMY GETS BETTER...AND WE CAN EXPANDED THE BUSINESS AND HIRE MORE AMERICANS !

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

I meant shake the system up -vote Nader, Nobama is a socialist, Please don't take the Country from the frying pan into the fire that will will take our freedom away= socialism.

I call bullshit

Why would a company hire someone based only on a good interview, ignoring the fact his resume does not show any past experience relevant to the job, whose past does not match what he says, whose references show he does not possess good judgement, who refuses to show transcripts, proof of citizenship and education, who hates the very company he is interviewing for?

Why?

Melissa

Rev. Jeremiah Wright:

"He would not have been my pastor," "You don't choose your family, but you choose what church you want to attend."

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton

jf

Is that Barry Mohammad Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama? Check out the lastest National Enquirer. There's a great story about Obama's mentor. Creepy man, to say the least.