Kabbalah to Madge: Divorce or Die

10/22/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The final nail in the coffin that is Madonna and Guy Ritchie's marriage may have been hammered down by Kabbalah.
Madonna and Guy Ritchie
An insider who practices Kabbalah at both the L.A. and NYC centers tells TMZ the mystical school of thought teaches, "If a couple has done the spiritual work to earn their soul mate and their current partner is not their soul mate, then universal law says they must split and only two choices remain: divorce or die." Our source adds that Kabbalah does not look down on divorce "because it creates an opening for the other to be with the one they are supposed to be with." Paging Alex Rodriguez!

We're also told the rumors that Ritchie isn't really a follower of Kabbalah are false, because Guy is at the centers all the time, even when Madge can't be there. Our source stresses, Guy has become a spiritual man and is VERY involved with Kabbalah.

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

My chest is raw, burnt and itchy, yet I still go for radiation so I will be alive to teach and love and protect my kids. As I approached the radiation room today, I thought of it like a torture chamber. Then it hit me, John McCain went through torture and now he is running for President. A light at the end of my radiation tunnel. A hero to look up to. Then I thought what has Obama ever DONE that I could look up to? I could think of nothing. I am no longer undecided. You can look at Obamas inexperience with Palins, and come up with the same argument and solution, they will not be alone. They will have advisers to help them make decisions. Who were Obamas advisers before running for office? Criminals. Is there any wonder how he is able to raise so much money? I don't think its from us Joe the Plumber type people. Then it came like a flood the Fairness Doctrine limits speech, He gave ACORN money and they have scandalously made up voters. He also wants ACORN to be tax exempt. Who is going to pay for all these people to try and weed through which voters really exist as ACORN floods the system with fake voters? WE ARE. The man Obama brought his house from ( @ $300,000 ) below market value is a criminal named Rezko. Obamas preacher of over 20 years was spewing anti American sermons. This is Obamas track record.

War Hero tortured for America

vs,
No executive experience who hangs around with Anti Americans and Criminals

When you take away all the B.S. Promises, which often change after election. this is what you have? We have become so addicted and inundated with side shows, we need to look at the facts before we pull that lever. This is possibly one of the greatest elections that will become part of America's history. The smooth talking socialist who plays on our current crises to scare us away from another republican. Or the proven Maverick Hero who is does not owe favors and chooses what he believes is correct regardless of who offers up the idea. I just hope you can see as I do now that I have put all the side shows on the shelf, the decision seems blatantly obvious. Vote McCain
Put Obama in public relations not the White House.

And for all you who are voting for a man because of his skin color, this man went to Harvard and lived wealthy, he does not represent you. President Lincoln, the tall wrinkly unattractive exterior is still the man who fought for your freedom, he was also white, and the troops who fought for your freedom, also white. This is not about color, it is about Americas Freedom.

kan

To Guy: "Cake or Death"

pat

Too bad karballah doesn't decide for her to die.

Big Mr. P

My friends – As we move closer to election day lets keep in mind the safety of our troops and our families. We cannot afford to turn over the control of this country to a modern day Socialist Marxist like Hussein Obama/Joe Biden. If you heard Biden the other day he is already predicting a terrorist attack within 6 months of a Democratic takeover of the White House. Let’s keep this country safe and vote for McCain/Palin and also vote yes on Prop 8 in California. Keep marriage between a man and a woman.

Carrys F.

Radiation John - your comments are completely unrelated to this story and make zero sense.

Carrys F.

Who gets to decide who dies? And who decides after all that a divorce or death is what it takes? Man, that's one tough religion.

Gia

You know the McCain camp is desperate when they start posting on TMZ. Oh yeah guys, THAT should bring you up in the polls. Idiots. It's this kind of 'strategy' that will cost you the campaign.

As for Madonna, her cult is only slight less kooky than the $cientologists. Guy is well rid of her.

mom

Blech, ya got nothin again today TMZ.

Lots of goofy, fuzzy pics of mostly non-celebs. None of the celebs out and about sportin their fashion and flappin their gums. What gives? Spend too much money on the Obama campaign?

Big Mr. P

We don't care what you think Rachel. Shut up!

mom

ps) Enough with the sidebar photo of Britney and Madona mackin on each other. I can't look at that thing much longer. Although, the way things have been looking on TMZ, it will probably be a non-issue for me.

OnPoint

For numbers 1 and 7 the responses are clearly slated for Madonna and Guy. However, two people have voiced opinions about the upcomming election and who "we" should vote for. For numbers 1 and 7, it is clear that you have mentally selected your presidential choice and will vote accordingly on November 4th. But, please understand that it is "your personal choice for your personal reasons". Don't try to sway people into thinking like you. You have your reasons why you've decided to vote for a particular person .... let the rest of us have ours. I am not mentioning my choice because it is just that "MY" choice.

As for Madge and Guy .... people in the U.S. are free to choose religions and all sorts of things. If there Kaballah religion dictates that they should divorse and if that's how they feel then let them. Bottom line is they are obviosly sick of each other ..... let them have at least that and do what they feel ..... really and truly ..... it's not that serious .... !!!!

Big Mr. P

#11 - you don't have to tell us who you are voting for. Liberals are ashamed of being liberals and never admit who they are voting for. So we already know you are voting for Hussein Obama.

OnPoint

No. 11 - It's okay, really it is. I understand your pain and heartache but today sweety, you will play alone .... I won't be baited into a bashing for either presidential choice ..... have a peaceful and most pleasant afternoon (SMILE) ...... Oh and lastly, for your sake, I hope your choice wins w/flying colors ........ (SMILE) ......

can't fool me

How much did Madge and Guy's ridiculous castle wedding cost?!!! They had to make such a spectacle of themselves, and now they're calling each other names. They should donate the amount of money they spent on the wedding to charity.

OnPoint

REVISED: THIS RESPONSE WAS MEANT FOR # 10 and 13 (Same Person .... BIG MR. P)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments