Spit for Brains

10/22/2008 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some celebs don't need fans salivating all over them because they do a pretty good job themselves.

Big Mr. P

Friends - Hussein Obama has exactly 146 days experience in Congress. This is not enough experience to be dog catcher. Please do not turn over the controls of this country to an unseasoned person like this. Vote for McCain/Palin and vote yes on Prop 8 in California.

hell with them all

Brit are you having oral sex with out the item?

babymomma

She needs a t-shirt that reads "CLASSY"

.....

OH MY. BRIT HAS REALLY TURNED HERSELF AROUND. WHAT A CLASSY WOMAN SHE HAS BECOME. BULLLLLLSHIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!
SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A TALENTLESS LOSER SKANK. THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURE. I'M SURE THE EDUCATIONALLY CHALLENGED WILL DISAGREE BUT THATS OK. BRITARDS HAVE OPINIONS TOO.

whatever

One trailer trash, ALWAYS trailer trash!

Tim

Harvey, why are gays like you so bitter? Shouldn't you see a shrink or something before all of that self-loathing manifests inself in something worse than this immature posting?

2089 days ago

Just call me trailer trash....

can't buy class

vw

She's still a stupid, lazy cow. I hope she's the one who gets to step in it.

Duffo

She should get FINED for spitting out her gum. So white trash, but hey, what do you expect from this LOSER?

iloveloriloughlin

TMZ I LOVE YOUR WEB SITE BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT PUT A PICTURE OF TUPAC WHEN HE WAS SPITTING AT THE PAPPARAZI BACK IN 94??!!!! U GOTTA UPDATE THOSE PICS!!!!

JustDave

Some Asian countries she'd be publicly caned for that. Another fine showing of the "No Class Lass " at her best....

NOBODY YOU KNOW

I'D EAT THAT OFF THE STREET AND THANK HER FOR THE HONOR! BUT THATS JUST ME!!!

citizen kope

37. and this comment is for the person who keeps on stalking me about taking up for britney. this person has been extremely verbally abusive and threatening towards me. and i also want to warn others about this monster. her comments are very offensive and hurtful. i have no beef with this jackass, but apparently they have one with me. you are such a coward that you can't even use your own name. leave me alone. i am entitled to my opinion just as you are yours. at least i have a spiritual life which is more than i can say for you. you think that it's ok to keep on attacking a wounded heart? i have been abused enough. i am seeking help for my issues, and you should get some help for yours as well. your lectures serve only yourself. and since you are abusive towards me, i can only deduce that you are also abusive to others as well. and verbal abusers, such as yourself are also physical abusers as well. i will always defend britney. just as you will always abuse her and myself. she's not going to go away. you know what they say, you truly love the person that you hate the most. you're more screwed up than me and britney put together. go back to hell and tell satan that you have to stay because heaven doesn't allow abusers inside. quit harassing, threatening, and abusing me. you obviously have some deep emptiness and self image issues since you feel the need to beat up on people. your insecurities are driving you to be an insensitive jerk to me and others. now, go and take your anti psychotic meds, you really need them. maybe a vacation at a nice psych ward would do you some good. no one else needs to be subjected to your self righteous and sanctimonious bull s h i t. you like the sound of your own voice too much, and trust me honey, it's not all that good. take care. and please, please get some help for your abusive behavior and unneeded hostility towards me and others. for the last time, stop abusing me. i am a person with feelings just like everyone else, but your anger problem blinds you from seeing that. may God bless you.

Posted at 9:39PM on Oct 23rd 2008 by shelly