Britney Patches Things Up with Her Kids

10/24/2008 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears spent some quality time at a pumpkin patch yesterday with her lil' pumpkins, Sean Preston and Jayden James.

For Halloween, Britney is going as a healthy mother of two.

just sayin

My sister, who is now 19 - sucked the paci til she was at least 15 (i think she probably still does). Her teeth and her speech are PERFECT! i know that thumbs can cause the "buck tooth" look, but a paci is like a nipple, maybe that is why my sisters teeth and speech are fine... i dont know, i am not a doctor, it could be different for everyone. If you saw any of the other pics, Jayden was a little cranky, so maybe that is why the paci came out. THis is actually the FIRST time i have EVER seen either child with a paci, so maybe he doesnt use it all the time. I do have to agree, that i think this is some type of securtiy to him, i say this because we grew up in a home where my parents fought (physically, mentally, you name it they did it) day in and day out, they actually still do - and in a home with a lot of drinking by both parents, maybe that is why my sister sucked the paci til 15 (and probably still does). i dont think you people should judge until you have been in someones shoes. And to whoever it was that said those boys didnt go through hell, that they were shielded; i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that they were shielded. Kids sense things, those kids were there through EVERY minute of it, okay maybe a grandparent came to visit, but for the most part those children were either if k-fed's home or brit's home... so stop judging.. be happy she is finally getting s h i t straight with herself and her boys... i am just saying..........

2005 days ago

just sayin

and by the way i am 30

2005 days ago

Novalee

Wow! You're all a bunch of retards/idiots, okay not all of you... just some of you. It's pretty pathetic how people think they know Ms. B.S. like they're friends or family with her because they read the TABLOIDS! GET IT PEOPLE... THEY'RE TABLOIDS! Just a little "so-called" entertainment for us, ya I enjoy watching/reading this crap once and a while too. But I don't take it as seriously as most and they shouldn't either, all I'm saying is Shut Up ALREADY ppl, get a real life. GEEZ!

2005 days ago

What goes around will come around, Harvey

The fact of the matter is that we don't know sh*t about what's going on with Britney's kids. We see a few photos of them, and suddenly, some of you think that you have enough information to evaluate their health, their psychological make-up, and the state of their parenting. Furthermore, you people think that you can predict the kids' future.

What a bunch of fools.

2005 days ago

twixxbars

i'm so happy for her.
there's nothing like spending time with ones kids!!

2005 days ago

Barfalufugus

Can she find a shirt that doesn't show her bra strap?

2005 days ago

frogs and gravel

showing their underwear.

2005 days ago

What goes around will come around, Harvey

53. I think women showing their bra strap is going to be the new fad, similar to kids wearing baggy pants and
showing their underwear.

Posted at 6:43PM on Oct 24th 2008 by noiseslug

Showing the bra strap has been in vogue for a while. If anything, Britney is behind the times.

Lingerie manufacturers have been selling bras with tasteful designs on the straps for some time now. These designs are meant to coordinate with clothes, earrings, necklaces, etc. In other words, these bra straps are designed to be displayed.

2005 days ago

Duh

#3-You need to take some child development classes. A child should be off of it by 14 months. She's damaging the development of his teeth.

2005 days ago

HA HA

# 3 Did you have a little too much coffee today ? Yikes !!!!!!!!!

2005 days ago

Mark

TMZ, this is a gorgeous picture!
Good on you for posting about Brit in the good light she really does deserve, it just keeps getting better for her.

P.s how AMAZING does she look?

2004 days ago

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Hey, I'm 56 years old and I still suck a pacifier when I'm not breastfeeding. My teeth are fine.

2004 days ago

What goes around will come around, Harvey

What I want to know is who's that luscious woman on the right. She has shown up in a lot of Britney pics and vids over the past several months. She must be some sort of personal assistant.

But in any case, she's hot hot HOT, and I want her.

Does anyone know her name or any kind of information about her?

2004 days ago

Ivana

We already knew that, duh! TMZ you´re late with the ˝news˝ !!

2004 days ago

energydrink

Happy Halloween Britney ! So good to see you as a happy mother of 2 kids. Happy Halloween to all . Hmmm I wonder what I shall be for Halloween. Oh how bout Bruce Lee lol I am always a great fan of Bruce Lee. I will go in a black karate pants , a kungfu shoes and with noe shirt on just to be like Bruce Lee in the Enter the Dragon. LOL great idea except all I need is a black straight hair wig and to have body like him. Ok that is my costume plan for Halloween. How bout you all? what you all gonna be?

2003 days ago