Body Found

Matches Missing Boy

10/27/2008 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago cops have found the body of a child and are investigating whether it's the body of Jennifer Hudson's nephew, Julian King. The medical examiner has not yet made an ID, but we are now told the body is that of a 7-year-old African American boy, the same age and race as Julian.

The body was found inside a 1994 white Chevy Suburban. It is the same SUV owned by Jason Hudson, the murdered brother of Jennifer. Before his arrest, cops were looking for William Balfour, the suspect and estranged husband of Jennifer's sister. The license plate of the Suburban matches Jason's SUV.

The SUV was found a few miles from the area where cops arrested Balfour.

The SUV is now being towed from the scene. Unclear if the body is still at the scene. No ID so far.

Neighbors say the vehicle has been parked there since Saturday. Balfour was arrested Friday night.

The SUV has been towed with the body still inside the vehicle. The SUV is now at a police garage in Chicago.

Story developing
...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Even if it's not the missing nephew, that's awful.

Whoever did that should pay dearly.

Kels

OMG
I live in Illinois, my 7 year old son asked me a million times this weekend if we could just drive around and look for Julian. He doesn't know him, only what he saw on the news, and he was so concerned that a little boy his age, living in the same state as him, not to far from Chicago was missing and away from his mom, he said "mom it's going to be cold and windy out this weekend, we have to find him so he can be home with his mommy and daddy". I type this with tears in my eyes. RIP Julian, you warmed the hearts of thousands over the last few days. Hudson Family, you're in my prayers.

not2breckonedwith

RIP little man. Although not identified yet, you have to put two and two together considering a child was found in the missing SUV of Jason.

racegirl

SO SO SAD. I HOPE THEY EXECUTE THE PIECE OF CRAP THAT DID THIS. PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY, WHAT A HORRIBLE THING. HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THIS?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

OMG so f'n sad!

lily

Channel 9 in Chicago has confirmed that it is indeed Jennifers nephew. How very sad. Poor little boy. The body was found in a white suburban not far from where William Balfour was arrested.

Santana's Mommy

This is so sad. Why would a person do such a thing. What is the world coming to? As humans, we are not allowed by God to judge one another but my belief leads to me to know that this person will be dealt with accordingly by God. My heart and prayers goes out to the Hudson family. I hope to never have to know what it feels like to be in their shoes. God Bless...

bsb fan

that's so sad :(

team Kate

Oh, this saddens me so much. I was so hoping they would find that little boy alive and safe. How can someone be so evil? I hope William Belfour (assuming he is in fact the murderer) burns in hell for this. RIP Julian, Jason, and Darnell

ha_ven

Rest in Peace little Julian...my heart breaks for this family.

Heidi

RIP Julian. This was such a senseless crime. How disgusting is it that someone can take the life of an innocent child? One of the saddest developments in so very long. My prayers are with Jennifer Hudson, her entire family, and all of the families that are victimes to domestic violence every day. God Bless you all...May your hearts heal and allow you to someday find peace.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I always say I don't believe in the death penalty but you know I hope they execute him right now too.

WVgirls

Rest in peace, sweet boy. I pray that God holds your family close while they heal.

Victoria

Dear God what is wrong with this world? Absolutely heart breaking.

My sincerest prayers to his family.

let's save the world

Ok. since William Balfour didn't do it...then I guess the faux-messiah did. Obama has denied every freaking allegation about him anyways...

He is a Con-man