Details

Of Brutal Murder

10/27/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New reports about the body believed to be Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

The Chicago Tribune cites law enforcement sources who say the boy was shot multiple times while in the back of the vehicle. Police are testing the clothing of the suspect in custody for gunshot residue -- we believe that to be William Balfour, the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister.

Story developing ...

Jho

I hope the hang whoever did this.What could this little guy have possibly done to deserve this.He looks like such a happy kid..I really hope they make an example of the animal that hurt this family

Wow.

How someone could possibly do this to another person, let alone a child, is completely beyond me.

ewwww

This is just the saddest thing I have heard. This poor child - what he must have gone through. First his grandmother and uncle are murdered, then this... I pray for this family.

Jeremy Bosco

The sick sonuvab**** that did this, whether it was that Balfour bastard, or whoever it was, really needs to be tortured, beaten, and otherwise put into serious pain for the rest of his miserable, pathetic, and worthless life, as they don't deserve the easy way out with a quick death. What they have done is just beyond horrific and wrong.

NB

This makes me want to puke.

Mary

God bless this sweet innocent little child. I am praying for him and his whole family. Law enforcement -- catch the evil person who committed these heinous crimes on the Hudson family.

Jasmine

I really hope the sick fu.k that did this understands that he just bought himself a one-way ticket to hell.

Monica

What a tragedy. My heart is so sad for Ms.Hudson. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, May God Bless them.

that.is.all

What a piece of CHIT Balfour is...he will burn in h e l l. Without a doub.

Blessings and prayers to Jennifer and Julia.

RIP Julian.

fo real

God bless this little boy. Give the dirt bag that did this to Jennifers family.

that.is.all

get your own freaking name. Loser.

Tiara

Shoot multiple times in the back...

This just sickens me to no end. How can someone be so heartless?

Marci

That is sick. I hope they put his ass in the back of the SUV and do the exact same thing to him.

pl

Tit for tat, kill the bastard. The fewer thoughtless, cold-hearted idiots among us the better.

T-in-SD

Ick Ick Ick. I'm sickened by this death. A child murdered so. Ick. Infuriating. Hopefully the killer's fellow inmates will not kill him, but torture his useless soul for a very long time so he suffers. Death is too good for a sicko killing a child like that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments