FBI

Closing in On ID'ing Body

10/27/2008 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The FBI has now said the body discovered today in an SUV in Chicago is "believed to be" that of Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

Chicago cops have not yet commented.

It is worth noting -- the Amber Alert for Julian has been called off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

criss angels girl

How horrible, God please be with that family at this horrible time.

jazi

SO SAD

Sandy

My heart goes out to the family. God Bless you all

jazi

SENSELESS KILLING..MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO JEN & HER FAMILY.

shebakescheesecakes.com

This is a very sad story. Jennifer I pray you and your family can pull through this. For her J. I couldnt imagine loosing my son,so Im not going to say I know what your going through. All I can say is you said you believe in prayer so keep praying and you will see your way through this senseless tragedy.

Karen

Jennifer Hudson's sister CHOSE to marry and reproduce with a thug carjacker

This guy is a criminal

What did anyone expect?

I ffel sorry for the children when these women just breed with thug losers with no regard for the children

pattie in cali

poor little boy, i feel so bad for all of them, the family needs alot of help, we are praying for all of you, i hope they put who ever did this away for life, JENNIFER we are with you in spirit an prayers. so very sad,

Ladee

Yes she chose him, she did not breed with him, that is not his (the husband) kid......still doesn't justify killing a child. God bless this family.

Francine

I could never imagine losing my son. I prayed for the safe return of that little boy, I am sad to hear the news about the body. I will continue to pray for her and her family. No one should go through this and its a tragic when this occur so often in society.

OBAMABIDEN 08

Amy,

Please go back and read ALL articles pertaining to this story. The man in custody is NOT Julian's father. The audacity of you to make comments like that. No one knows that someone will harm their family when engaging in a relationship. Did you happen to do a criminal background check on your mate. Please do not comment negative. Put the shoe on and wear tomorrow it just might be your family!

Luciana

6. Jennifer Hudson's sister CHOSE to marry and reproduce with a thug carjacker

This guy is a criminal

What did anyone expect?

Posted at 1:00PM on Oct 27th 2008 by amy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you been living in a hole for the last 3 days? Balfour is NOT this childs father!!!!

janebird

This is just awful. A little boy, gone like that. Her mother and brother. It's just HORRIBLE. But these things happen everyday in America. And some of you idiots want to vote for pro-gun Sarah Palin/John McCain? American's gun control laws are screwed up and something has to be done. A lot of tragedies like this wouldn't ever happen if there were stricter gun laws. In England when someone shot up a school, what happened? They did something about it and now you never really hear about stuff like that happening anymore. I know you rich, uptight republicans don't care that there are people in the streets killing each other up as long as you get to hunt for fun in your cozy little fancy neighborhoods, but look around. So many senseless killings all because it's so simple to get access to a gun. Think about it.

HEY IDIOTS!

#6: THAT WILLIAM GUY IS HIS STEPFATHER NOT HIS FATHER. Get the facts before commenting a stupid comment.

mandi

to amy:

First of all, this is not the time or place to make comments like that. This family is in an unreal amount of grief right now and my prayers go out to them. Second, if you read all the news, this 7 year old child was not the son of William, he was a step son. Again to the family and friends, my prayers go out to you in this time of need. God Bless all of you!!

donbear

No words can express the deep sorrow I am feeling for the Hudson family right now. May God give them strength to get through this deep, unbearable sadness. The pain they must be feeling is unimaginable to me. God bless. God bless. God bless.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments