Cheech Takes Pot Shot at Obama

10/28/2008 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there's anyone who would be the know-all, end-all on weed smokers, it'd be Cheech Marin -- and when we asked him if he thought Obama ever inhaled, he had a great answer.
Tommy Chong: Click to watch
If this YouTube clip is any indication, Cheech was right.

AL

First in your mother!

jrad247

SECOND ON YOUR SISTER !

Nostradamus

Ha ha ha...he is so freaking right!

Obama is a corrupt in every meaning of the word

Barfalufugus

I love Cheech and Chong, but what does it matter if someone running for president inhaled or not. Clinton claimed he didn't inhale and Bush did. So what? It's all about the future.

Every generation less innocent than the last.

Mr. A

Clinton thought that whole "didn't inhale" thing was kinda cute. Too bad that advice didn't serve him as well when Monica was about to "inhale" his load and she decided to SPIT instead. EVIDENCE BABY.....EVIDENCE!

Anyway...with Obama it isn't even a question of inhaling or not, but whether he was just a user or a PUSHER? The guy cut his teeth in Chicago for cryin' out loud...give us a break!

Druggie is, as druggies does!

Jodi

Obama already cleared that up on Leno a LONG time ago. Jay asked him if he inhaled and Obama said, "That's kind of the point, isn't in Jay?" I LOVE the man - I believe in him and consider him the most honest politician I've ever heard. I've already voted for him and for a while I've learned not to listen to all the hate mongering coming from the other side. I say those without sin, cast the first stone. McCain isn't without his share of indiscretions, don't forget that!!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

SEVENTH ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

...................NO :o)

hahahaha!

I think McCain NEEDS to smoke a little .. might mellow the old coot out a bit, LOL

Buster

Funny how Democrats look down on Palin for her plain manner of speech and down home demeanor, but have not problem with Obama's past drug use and seem to look upon it as a favorable character trait.

Shell

Obama honest?? Are you kidding me. He is lying to all of you. He is no better then anyone else. We are in DEEP crap if he wins. Can't you people see that. I'm really afraid if he gets in there and you should be too. You want a muslim president who wants to take from people who have worked their whole lives and give to the lazy people on welfare who are always looking for a hand out??? My husband and I work hard for what we have and it is just wrong to take what we have worked for and give it to people who are just plain to lazy to work. Get up off your ass and get a job and take care of yourself and stop living off of other people. Wake up people!!!!!!

MSG

Calling Kettle to Pot-Cheech

Funny how Cheech is calling the kettle black. How about Cheech confessing up with J. over their little stunt?

TMZ if you hear from Cheech tell him a few attorneys are investigating him and J. for creative ideas being taken away. Proof going back to 2002 dear Cheech and a major celebrity who knew! You also owe an apology to many. Just because you've made it big doesn't give you the right to take what belongs to others. That's just plain wrong.

Throwing a few "Pot Shots" right back at Cheech. Planning to publish what really happened. Tmz stay tuned to this one, it covers several high profile celebs. About time they're held accountable legally and the public to see what they do to innocent people.

Mr. A

11. Obama used crack from what I heard. I cannot believe any intelligent American would vote for this guy, socialist and all. He wants to ruin the traditions of this great country and take away our freedoms.

Posted at 7:39PM on Oct 28th 2008 by CAROG

Hard to believe that the people of Germany would ever get behind HITLER like they did (at first) but you take a country in economic desperation, add in a large dose of BLAME and hate mongering against a portion of the population there (in Hitlers case...he blamed the JEWS) and people will follow right along with just about anything.

Why did those Jim Jones supporters all drink the kool-aid?

bite me

I dont trust Obama for many reasons, most recently because it started out as a tax cut for all who made under $250,000, then his new TV ad says under $200,000, and then Biden had to add to it by saying $150,000. Seems to me it keeps getting lower until it will reach $42,000, then I can really quit my job that I go to every day, sick or well, put in my 10 + hours so I can have a decent life for my family, and collect more on welfare, get free healthcare, adn let the rich take care of me?? doubt that, I have more self worth than that. I whole-heartedly agree with getting off your asses and get a job, even if it is minimum wage and get of public assistance!!

Another point is, "To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," Obama wrote in his memoir, "Dreams From My Father." "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."
then he writes in his 2nd book "In search of some inspiration, I went to hear Kwame Toure, formerly Stokely Carmichael of Black Panther fame, speak at Columbia," Obama wrote in "Dreams," which he published in 1995. "At the entrance to the auditorium, two women, one black, one Asian, were selling Marxist literature."

If you dont believe me, read the books for yourself. Educate yourself America....This is from the "horse's mouth"

blues fan

I don't look down on Palin for her down-home demeanor -- I am terrified at the idea of such a right-wing religious zealot, who still cannot correctly define the job of Vice President, who only chose to respond to a few debate questions in a couple of limited areas, who stumbled and bumbled her way through Katie Couric's soft-soap interview and then tried to blame her abysmal performance on being "annoyed", who is being called a "rogue" by McCain's own handlers, and who seems to have no shame or concern about all that she should, but doesn't, know, might ever be President of the country. With McCain being so old and unhealthy, it was this thought -- Palin stepping into the role of President -- as much as anything else that caused me to vote for Obama. For all those people who still want to believe she's a "breath of air", there are many more who consider her totally unacceptable just as I do, and have voted, or will vote, accordingly. Palin has ended up hurting more than helping -- check the polls. GO OBAMA-BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments